Welch's® Natural 100% Refrigerated Heirloom Niagara Grape Juice uploaded by Danielle B.Welch's® Natural 100% Refrigerated Heirloom Niagara Grape Juice uploaded by Danielle B.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Natural is made by pressing family–farmed whole Concord grapes – skin, seeds and all – to capture the grape’s big fruit flavor and natural plant nutrients, like polyphenols.

Ingredients :
White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors.

Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great flavor in a convenient bottle. Good value for the price as well I picked this up at the 7 eleven. I shook the bottle and once I finished the beverage there was a lot of something at the bottom which didn’t really sit well with me but I would probably purchase again.
Tracey C.
The shelf-appeal of the slender bottle featuring Heirloom Niagara grapes attracted my attention; the crisp, slightly tart flavor keeps me coming back for more. This is my favorite Welch's natural juice product.
Tip: over ice, the flavor really pops.
Bottom line: Welch's® Natural 100% Refrigerated Heirloom Niagara Grape Juice is a definite re-buy!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
This is my favorite grape juice. It is sweet and savory. I love to drink and my kids love it too. Wr buy welches on a regular basis at my house.
Morgan B.
I wonder if it's actually all 100% natural like it says. Tastes wonderful though. These do my last long in my house.