BY WELCH'S

Delicious blackberry and strawberry flavor in one refreshing drink.

Blend of four juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Blackberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Blackberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My children love Welches fruit juice with their breakfast in the morning. J feel the price is to high so I don't buy the name brand very often and I also feel Welches is very sweet and seems to always leave me thirsty.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Anything berry flavored is good but my favorite flavor is the passion fruit juice. It's so delicious and you pretty much finish it too soon so you have to purchase more than one.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Great and very delicious. Welch's juice are full of antioxidants and come in different flavors. The mountain berry fruit punch juice cocktail is really good.
Angel w.
I buy these for my children it's easier to have then making other things to drinks. It's good to have for on the go just fill up there cup and on go
Barbara T.
Evansville , IN
I love the mountain berry flavored fruit juice cocktail blend. It is delicious. I have enjoyed it for many months now and will continue to buy it!
Marilee A.
I add eater to it since it tends too be very sweet i don't buy it often because it is veey sweet . but i sometimes do whenni feel likeit.
Kathryn K.
Covington, GA
This drink is tasteful and nice on a hot day when you want something sweet. It's nice to pack in a lunch and easy to take with you.
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
I love juice, and this is one of my favorite blends that welch's has because i love anything berry and this one is right up my ally
This flavor is delicious and my kids enjoy it often. It also makes yummy frozen pops! I also enjoy it mixed with a lemon lime soda.
Rikecha A.
Valdosta, GA
This is an amazing drink, I can sip on this juice all day. There are other flavors that are just as amazing in taste as this juice.