Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

If you could ask Welch’s for a new flavor of fruit snack, what flavor would you request?
Hey! Anyone know where I can buy these in billsWelch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct?
Start your review of Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These fruit snacks have the perfect texture - so soft that they almost melt in your mouth. I don’t have to worry about hurting my teeth when I eat these. The flavor is good too, not artificial and just the right amount of sweetness. These little packs are great for a quick snack, especially for children. My daughter didn’t like these though, so more for me!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
When you’re at work and you need just a hit of sugar and want a flavorful snack these are good. The mixed fruit flavors are my favorite so far. Only bad thing is sometimes you want more than one bag 🙈🤣🤷🏻‍♀️#SugarRush #QuickSnack Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct
KellyAnn N.
Binghamton, NY
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by KellyAnn N.
Purchased at: Instacart
30 something going on 5, because I’ll never stop eating these. The little peach brings me happiness 😌. Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect fruit snacks for kids at any ages. Kids can eat at any time. We usually looking for some healthy snacks for picnic or out door activities and this is perfect for that. The small pack inside has strawberry, raspberry, orange and blueberry flavor which is very popular fruits among kids.
Nirmala S.
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Nirmala S.
I love this product because it is really soft. Also, the fact that it makes a nice snack. I love the fruity flavor.
Autumn G.
Atascocita, TX
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Autumn G.
Purchased at: Target
my kiddo loves fruit snacks we always buy these there are so many flavors to choose from and honestly i eat them too!
Heather D.
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These have always been a go-to snack. They have a good flavor. Not too chewy or sweet. They are perfect to keep in a purse or backpack to have as a snack during the day. Affordable. One of my favorite fruit snack brands.
Mandy C.
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Mandy C.
These are yummy! I treat these more like a candy than a snack, though, so they are just an occasional purchase. The flavor is good and very distinct for each fruit shape. Would recommend to anyone who loves fruity snacks!
Jenette S.
Visalia, CA
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Jenette S.
These are my daughter's favorite, and I'm forever buying these, till she outgrows them 🤷😆 these are tasty as well, I snack on them too. It's a healthy brand, but it's also good to eat real fruits as well. I would recommend, if your a new parent, especially when they reach an toddler age and you want healthy snacks for them. Whether it be these or a better healthy brand.
Christine D.
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct uploaded by Christine D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Welch’s Fruit Snacks are my favorite kind of food snacks. They’re made with real fruit, and are always really fresh and squishy. I like the fact that the company is family farmer owned and the snacks contain vitamins A, C, and E in them. My favorite flavor is the “Mixed Fruit” flavor. Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks - 9oz - 10ct #comfortfood #favoritefoods #healthysnacks #influenstereats #sweettooth #snackattack #myfavoritefood #nightin #summerfoods #summertreats #summersweets
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Media L.
Guayabo de Mora, San José
il y a 24 jours
Anni A. il y a 24 jours
These are so good they like melt in your mouth good! My son and I fight over them!! 🤣
Venel S.
Los Angeles
il y a 10 mois
Kim R. il y a 5 mois
Do you mean in bulk? If so, both Sam’s & Costco. If you want the smaller boxes, Walmart is the place to go! I buy my big box at Costco.
Michelle B.
Paterson, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Melissa S. il y a 2 ans
Heck yeah!!! There's nothin better than some good ole lifetime and hallmarks Christmas movies!! ♡♡♡