Welch's® Mango Twist uploaded by Arnisha W.

BY WELCH'S

Rich, juicy mango taste that makes for a delicious treat.

Blend of three juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene (Color), Sucralose

Angely S.
Perfect after a long workout. So refreshing and crisp. The flavor is perfection. Almost all stores carry it and if you haven't tried it yet I'm telling you you're missing out.
Lisbeth J.
I usually purchase Welchs at public 2 for $4 and I love he passion Fruit and there dis a Guava pinapple, there are a bit in the sugary side but they are very good and affordable.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
Welch's is a good juice to have on hand for kids. It's not the best juice, but it's not terrible. Personally this has a little to much sugar in it for me, but I do like the taste.
Tia D.
Love v8 and their juices they never last more that 2 days between me and my husband in my house hold. My favorite flavor is the orange one. They are pricey though
Lea G.
Oneonta, NY
Has quite a bit of sugar in it, but it's good if you water it down. Fill a glass halfway with the juice, and then add same amount of water. A lot less sweet, and a hell of a lot less sugar, too!
Lupe R.
I love everything mango. I couldnt believe my eyes when i came across this. Its my go to juice mixed with a little bit of acohol and i got myself a cocktail 🤗🍹🍸
Marie P.
Heidelberg , MS
Welch's mango cocktail juice is delicious. It has the perfect blend of fruit tastes. Add in a little rum and you have the perfect little easy cocktail.
Maria N.
I love welch's mango juice. It's so good. My kids actually like it too, i have to dilute it a little because it's a little too sweet for them but yum!
Angie C.
Orange Park , FL
My whole family love this juice. It’s the only juice my girls love to drink it’s also my hubby as well. The taste is good and not to much sugar and.
Ashley G.
I was really hood and refreshing... i prefer it really cold it has a better flavor to it... and it was even better because it was the flavor mango
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Where can I buy this juice at? How much does it cost?
Tiffany R.
Can anyone that has tried this product tell me if there is any apple juice in this product? I am allergic to apple but I love mango.
Ayrelle J.
Romulus, MI
this looks reallly good, where can i buy this?