Welch's® Mango Twist uploaded by Arnisha W.

BY WELCH'S

Rich, juicy mango taste that makes for a delicious treat.

Blend of three juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Mango Puree From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Mango Puree Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene (Color), Sucralose

Myleka M.
Indianapolis , IN
Omg this juice is so delicious! Welch has always been my favorite juice but this is so GOOD!!! No funny after taste not too sweet! It was only $1.50 at Walmart and I will definitely buy this again.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
One of my favorite juice cocktails. I got it on clearance at Big Lots and I will definitely be going back for more. It doesn't have a lot of sugar which is great. It doesn't really taste a lot like mango, but it's still great!
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
Great juice cocktail. It has just the right amount of sugar and juice. The cost is just right compared to other juice cocktails. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future. The best place to buy it is Walmart.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
Welchs mango twist is my favorite juice ever! It tastes so fruity and tropical and it don't overwhelm you with a sweet or bitter taste! I always have a bottle of this in my pantry! I would recommend it to anyone
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
This is a good fruity drink taste delicious in the mornings with breakfast. I even mix this with rum for an evening cocktail and it's really good! I recommend this flavor to everyone who is into fruity drinks.
Nicholas s.
Englewood, CO
Welch's fruit juice cocktail mango twist is a full body delicious mango drink. A 8 oz. glass could almost me a meal replacement. If you like mango this juice is for you. It almost taste like a fresh squeezed mango. The flavor is fantastic and very filling.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Welch's® Mango Twist every time I go to a store I look for this welch's juice because it is absolutely amazing it is my favorite because it's mango 💖😍
Esfir P.
Erie, PA
Doesn't taste like a real juice, so for health purposes probably bit the greatest option, but just as a Denmark it's pretty good. The packaging is easy to use, The taste is pleasing, as well as the price. I can see myself buying it again
Angely S.
Perfect after a long workout. So refreshing and crisp. The flavor is perfection. Almost all stores carry it and if you haven't tried it yet I'm telling you you're missing out.
Lisbeth J.
I usually purchase Welchs at public 2 for $4 and I love he passion Fruit and there dis a Guava pinapple, there are a bit in the sugary side but they are very good and affordable.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Where can I buy this juice at? How much does it cost?
Tiffany R.
Can anyone that has tried this product tell me if there is any apple juice in this product? I am allergic to apple but I love mango.
Ayrelle J.
Romulus, MI
this looks reallly good, where can i buy this?