BY WELCH'S

Quench Your Thirst With Welch's Mango Passion Fruit Juice Drink. This Is A Delicious Three-juice Blend That Is Made From Concentrate. It Contains 10 Percent Juice And Has 100 Percent Of The Daily Recommended Serving Of Vitamin C. This Welch's Drink 6-pack Comes From A Family Farmer-owned Company.

Welch's Mango Passion Fruit Juice Drink:
Flavored 3-juice Drink Blend From Concentrate *New Line*
100% Vitamin C
Vitamin C Drink, 10 Fl Oz, Contains 10% Juice
Family Farmer Owned
 Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Mango Puree Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Acacia, Beta Carotene (Color), Ester Gum.

Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
The ther day I stop at a gas station and saw this juiceI am the type of person that is an all time fan of sweet tea but this time i saw this juice and saw it and I love the fruity tropical flavor it has, it was actually pretty good.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I love! I think this flavor is the best. I used to always buy these in 6pk. But now it's becoming harder to find them near me. They aren't really at my local markets anymore to I have to drive a bit to find them but I remember you try even if you don't think I'll like.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this flavor. I don't know if the ingredients are different for the can but it tastes different to me. I actually prefer this flavor in a bottle rather than from a can. Nevertheless it's a great flavor!
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
i actually bought this product for my daughter who ended up not liking it (picky picky) so i tried it and ended up drinking them all in aprox. a two day span! i thin they have a wonderful flavor!
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Best juice ever ! Lol, it's a little thick but I don't mind that at all so that's why I love it. Has a lot of calories fur one bottle but in guessing that's the juice. But 100% vitamin C
Amanda B.
Rockledge , PA
I love mango anything, when I found that Welch's made a mango juice i was so happy! The fact that it is packaged in small bottles for on the go drinking I was sold! Its very affordable and convienent. I buy these every once in a while when im craving them. My kids love them for school lunches as well.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville , TN
Every time my mother in law comes over we have to have these. They are her favorite. They taste great and are very fruity. They are affordable and have a lot of juice in them. It's something the whole family enjoys. I normally buy them at publix or Walmart.
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
I love welch's juices. They used to sell them at my high school and I would literally get them everyday because it was so good. The downside is that is has a lot of sugar in it but the bright and most important side is the great taste of welch's juice.
raquel f.
WELCH'S IS SUCH A GOOD BRAND! I LOVE THE VARIETY OF FLAVORS THEY OFFER! THE MANGO PASSION IS GREAT! IT REALLY IS A THIRST QUENCHER WHEN IT IS NICE AND COLD IT TASTE SO GOOD! AS WELL AS WITH THE GRAPE AND THE APPLE AND ALSO THE PINEAPPLE ONE IS REALLY GOOD!
Marietta H.
Ruidoso, NM
I have used Welch's juices starting way back with Welch's Grape juice. I love the refreshing taste of Mango Passion Fruit. I feel like I am in the Caribbean on a tropical island. I would much rather my Granddaughter drink juice instead of soda and she loves it too. I recommend this product.