BY WELCH'S

Welch's Light. 45 calories. Now that's refreshing. Enjoy the delicious taste of Welch's Light White Grape.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, White Grape Juice, Malic Acid (For Tartness), Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Acesulfame Potassium

Allison S.
This white grape juice brings me back to my childhood. I now like to mix it in a blender with strawberries and ice cubes. When drinking it by itself, I add extra ice cubes to dilute it a bit.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
this juice has great flavor and is really good for kids maybe a little high on the sugar side but once watered down my kids love this. i always kept this stocked in my fridge or pantry for sure. can find this at almost any store. but i shop at Walmart and they always have it on the shelf.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
My husband and I love white grape juice. It's probably our favorite type of juice and it goes quickly when it's around. We usually buy it when it's on sale since we can go through it so quickly. As long as it's super cold, it's probably the most refreshing drink you can have.
Brenda F.
I have been drinking a lot of  Welch's® Light White Grape Juice.  I few weeks ago, it was on sale for $2.50 a bottle at Rite-Aid.  I had not had grape juice in awhile.  I bought two bottles and it was gone in a day.  I love the sweet, light taste of Welch's® Light White Grape Juice.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
ive been having welchs white grape juice for like 20 years now its still one of my favorite. i dont have it often but when i do it always reminds me of my childhood. its crisp and perfect just like i remember. you should try this is if you havent already. i never drink regular grape juice but this is something else entirely
Annick E.
Vernal
We left grape juice at our house. This is when we drink the most I need another bottle does have grips to make it a little easier it is hard for children to pour I wish there was more of a handle that you put your hand through but other than that I find this product perfect
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The white grape juices from Welch is my favorite!! There's something about it that tastes so much better than the other fruit flavors.. they always nail it with the cute packaging, and I will definitely buy again!
Mandi S.
La Place, LA
I really like the Light White Grape Juice from Welch's! The taste is incredible and I love how it is a little better for you. I do love a cup of grape juice but I'm glad this one can be a little less guilty feeling!
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
My kids and I love this juice! It isn't over sweet like most juices and doesn't taste anything like a purple grape juice, it's more like an apple juice but lighter in sweetness. Yes I would continue to buy this juice.
Ashley M.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This was my favorite drink growing up and it still is! Beware, it is VERY sweet. My boyfriend cuts it with water. I sometimes even use this juice to make ice pops in the summer! It can get very expensive when it is not on sale.

Walmart