BY WELCH'S

Welch's® Light White Grape juice beverage.
Family Farmer Owned.
45 calories per 8oz. serving.
From concentrate with grape seed extract.

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley M.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Foodie Expert
This was my favorite drink growing up and it still is! Beware, it is VERY sweet. My boyfriend cuts it with water. I sometimes even use this juice to make ice pops in the summer! It can get very expensive when it is not on sale.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this juice, on a hot day this white grape juice is very thirst quenching. I feel good about giving it to my kids because of the ingredients. I feel it is a little pricey but not that bad and sometimes they go on sale
Dana P.
Foodie Expert
This juice brings me right back to my childhood. Me and brother would drink this none stop as children. I love the freshness of the flavors, also now as adults this juice makes a good mix in for adult drinks!!
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
I love this grape juice! Other brands don't taste as fresh as Welch's does. I usually have two or three glasses of the white grape juice everyday. It's not too sweet but still sweet enough for you to enjoy.
Halie O.
Crisp refreshing flavor with a nice bite at the end. I always buy this when it goes on sale at the store as the regular price tends to be a bit much. This is my go to for grape juices.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
Foodie Expert
I love this juice. I seldom drink anything other than water, but this passes the test. However, I do prefer this Light version because the original is too sweet for me.
Victoria T.
Queen Creek, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of grape juice, it's too sour for me but white grape is delicious! There's not a ton of sugars which is nice but it's still sweet enough
Sabella M.
Tastes really good even though I don't really buy it that often. You get a lot of the price, but I usually buy cheaper options.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
This is a staple juice to have on hand. You can make punch or other mixed drinks with it but it's good by itself too.
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
SUPER sweet!!! I bought this an couldn't even finish a glass. It was overly sweet an no way id give my toddler this.