BY WELCH'S

Find Juices at Target.com! Welch's Light Concord Grape Juice 64 oz

Erin B.
Erin B.
North Port, FL
The best ever! I love light grape!! It is different then regular grape but I love that it is lighter when it comes to calories but still has a great flavor. Would def recommend to anyone that likes grape!
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
I absolutely love welch's grape juice that is 100% it is a great source if Vitamin C and Is just the right blend of bitterness and sweetness
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
We are a big grape juice fan and I can always depend on Welch's to deliver a great tasting product at a decent price.
Fatima K.
Fatima K.
Alexandria, VA
Such a refreshing beverage. Tastes great and has a rich grape taste to it. I would definitely recommend this to you.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
The same welch's grape juice taste without the same amount of calories! Truly a great drink while dieting :)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Saint Albans, VT
My favorite grape juice. Healthy great taste good quality every time. I usually buy it at price chopper.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.
This juice is one of my favorites. It might be light, but it still packs the fruit flavor that I love.
April F.
April F.
East Fairfield, VT
This has such a bold, rich and fufilling flavor. I drink one glass every day. I absolutely love it!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
i like this juice because it's a smallish bottle while it doesn't have as much calories and sugar.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Me encanta este jugo es de muy excelente calidad es muy bueno para hacer ponches😉👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽💕