Welch's® Light Concord Grape Juice

Welch's Light. 45 calories. Now that's refreshing. Enjoy the delicious taste of Welch's Light Concord Grape.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, Concord Grape Juice, Malic Acid (For Tartness), Sodium Citrate, Fruit Juice And Vegetable Juice Concentrates (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Sucralose And Acesulfame Potassium

Sara L.
I have to watch the amount of sugar I can take in with anything I eat. I didn't even know welches had a light grape juice until stumbled upon it in the store. It does have less sugar and calories. But it by far not lacking in taste! I use to water down full grape juice because of its intensity and I don't have to do that with this product at all!
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I used to buy the regular grape juice but i didnt like that it was high in calories. I love this juice because it really taste like grapes and its refreshing. I also love it because despite it being light it tastes just like the regular grape juice. It doesnt leave a gross after taste like some diet products do.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Such a yummy juice! I always keep some in the fridge and they're only about $2-3. Although it is "light", it still tastes like the great grape juice we all know and love. I would definitely buy again and recommend to all!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
This is REALLY great grape juice. It is nice and tart and has a very good aftertaste that makes you want to drink more. I don't think this product needs to be improved- it tastes fine how it is. The packaging is simple and clean and looks really nice on the bottle.
Amber C.
Kansas City
Welch grape juice is by far my favorite! Of course things can always be improved, but it's better and way healthier than other juices. It's a great drink to wash breakfast down with. I definitely find myself buying time and time again.
Erin B.
North Port, FL
The best ever! I love light grape!! It is different then regular grape but I love that it is lighter when it comes to calories but still has a great flavor. Would def recommend to anyone that likes grape!
Kyliegh Y.
I absolutely love welch's grape juice that is 100% it is a great source if Vitamin C and Is just the right blend of bitterness and sweetness
Fatima K.
Alexandria, VA
Such a refreshing beverage. Tastes great and has a rich grape taste to it. I would definitely recommend this to you.
Leigh P.
We are a big grape juice fan and I can always depend on Welch's to deliver a great tasting product at a decent price.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Hands down the best tasting grape juice ever! Very tasty and smooth. Nice and sweet without being overly sweet.