Welch's Juices Fruit Fantastic, Modified 6/2/07 100% Juice 11.5 Oz Can uploaded by Kaleyha U.

BY WELCH'S

Photo (1)
daijah p.
daijah p.
First of all i want to say welch i give you the biggest applause like your drink are amazing. if your can has a flavor on the front like apple it taste like apple unlike most drinks. i am a big welch fan i buy welch's every time i get a chance. I'm pretty sure i have had this canned drink the direction are clear and it is very easy to follow! thanks for the amazing beverages!@
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
I loved getting these and making them when I was younger. I do not get them as often now but probably should for my kids. They taste.so much better!!!
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
I love frozen Welch's! Me and my boyfriend literally buy 5 of them and make a huge container full and drink it through out the week haha I love it!
Kaleyha U.
Kaleyha U.
Mansfield, OH
I used to get this all the time when I was younger. it was the best fruit punch to get when I was younger. I still will get it every now and then.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
One of my grandmother's favorite drinks. I love Welch's products in general and definitely love this one
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
These are actually pretty good!!! I remember my mom use to buy them all the time lol(:
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
I used to drink these all the time when I was little and even now I still get them!
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Love these juices. So easy to make. Just pop the top and pour into a pitcher. Fill the can up three times and pour into the pitcher. Tastes great too!