BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #33 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Natural & artificial flavors.

• Where can I find these? I only see the mixed fruit one. 4 Answers
  • would you give these snacks to kids? I mean with the sugar conten...3 Answers
  • Who eats these the most in your household? Yourself or your child...22 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I love it i always get a random box at the store and take one or two packies to school, they taste so good, theyre not all hard and chewy like others lol and my nephew loves them.
Kalynn T.
I like this fruit snack. I would buy this at Walgreens. I love the flavor. It's also affordable to buy. Compared to other alternatives I like how it doesn't get stuck in my teeth. I buy this fruit snacks almost every week.
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
We always buy these when we go out on the lake so we have snacks while we're boating and whatnot. Super cheap, and super easy...biggest concern about most snacks is they are messy. Obviously you don't have THAT problem with fruit snacks. And, they're something EVERYONE, not just kids enjoy!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My kids love packing these for snack time after school or for after cheerleading and football games. It's such a delicious on the go snack that you can just grab and go. They come in all different flavors and they all taste amazing and just like fresh fruit. Highly recommend!!
Mackenzie H.
PA
Review for: Fruit more...
I love these! My roommate had these and I kept eating them to the point where she had to hide them! I know I'm a bad roommate but they're actually super good and different and I'm so into super good and different things
Tara R.
These fruit snacks taste amazing! So many tropical flavors in one bag! Not to mention how great these are for a snack during the day! I keep a box in my desk at work and always find myself reaching for them around lunch time!
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
I received these products from Influenster for reviewing purposes. These are super yummy and my kids absolutely love them. We have always loved Welch's products, but will be buying them more often with these new products options
Tenee D.
Park Forest, IL
My children love these snacks. They choose this over candy. I love that it isn't lots of sugar and pretty good for the kids. They love the taste and it's there go to snack. I buy them at least twice a week because they are gone that fast.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Welch's® Island Fruits Fruit Snacks these are absolutely delicious I always make sure I have some welch's snacks with me when i got a doctor appointment 💖 #favoriteSnack
Heather W.
These are phenomenal. Thanks to #influenster for my #free #voxbox I can't find them at any stores though. I love that Welch is fat free and uses natural ingredients. #rollupthefun #welchsfruitsnacks
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Who eats these the most in your household? Yourself or your children?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Where can I find these? I only see the mixed fruit one.
Hina B.
Elmhurst, NY
would you give these snacks to kids? I mean with the sugar content or just give them real fruits?
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Are these fruit snacks similar to the Betty Crocker ones? What is the flavor variety?