BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #13 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Natural & artificial flavors.

• Where can I find these? I only see the mixed fruit one. 4 Answers
  • would you give these snacks to kids? I mean with the sugar conten...3 Answers
  • Who eats these the most in your household? Yourself or your child...22 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenni A.
Jenni A.
Hixson , TN
Welch's fruit snacks are definitely something my husband and I keep around the house or in the car at all times. A road trip or traveling staple and something I Just can't help but snack on even just around the house! They're so good! They have the best flavor of fruit snacks on the market and they are at least marginally better for you then some of the others out there.
Annalisa C.
Annalisa C.
My niece absolutely loves these! They are a perfect on-the-go snack, quick and easy to grab and very satietating. Once we've opened a pack, she calms right down. Though, once that happens, it's nearly impossible to get her to share because loves them so much. Whenever she lets me though, I have to steal a few!
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
I absolutely love these fruit snacks! I like the tropical flavors better than the original. The value pack is definitely the best deal, especially for adults because one little packet is never enough! I always have 2 at a time.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
PA
I love these! My roommate had these and I kept eating them to the point where she had to hide them! I know I'm a bad roommate but they're actually super good and different and I'm so into super good and different things
debra m.
debra m.
Fresno, CA
Probably the best fruit snacks I've tasted. And my nieces and nephew love them. Sometimes they can be very picky. Love the fact they really do taste like real fruit. They have a very fruity flavor and I love that.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
The island flavor is my favorite because I've always loved tropical flavors, possibly because of my mom. They're yummy, easy to throw in your purse or diaper bag for kids and the price isn't tooooo bad.
Vitória S.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
I love it! I've always loved gummy sweets, so this healthy snack is one of my favorites! Whenever the sugar bug bites me, thats my first choice. I get satisfied and I don't have to get out of the diet!
Carli C.
Carli C.
Morgantown, WV
Favorite fruit snacks ever! Perfect snack for on-the-go activities like going to the beach, camping, etc. Comes in a variety of delicious flavors, all of which I love! Would recommend these to anyone!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
This is my favorite flavor of these fruit snacks! Always nice to throw in my lunches or grab in the morning when I'm on the go! The box is a cute color too.. Even though that shouldn't matter haha
Chasity C.
Chasity C.
These fruit snacks have an amazing flavor selection great for summer!! They're good for on the go traveling! They usually don't get affected by thing like heat and cold!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Who eats these the most in your household? Yourself or your children?
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Where can I find these? I only see the mixed fruit one.
Hina B.
Hina B.
Elmhurst, NY
would you give these snacks to kids? I mean with the sugar content or just give them real fruits?
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Are these fruit snacks similar to the Betty Crocker ones? What is the flavor variety?