Welch's Guava Pineapple Juice

A sunny tropical getaway in a glass.

Blend of three juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Guava Puree From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Guava Puree Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Granulated Sugar, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Red 40

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welch's Guava Pineapple Juice!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
This is definitely a good mixer drink. :) The flavors are very good! You can taste all of the different flavors. Very nice.
LaToya B.
Santa Monica, CA
Oh my I love my tropical fruit juices and this one is bomb.com. The guava and pineapple is such a great mix. I recommend it.
Pamela R.
Providence, RI
This is my favorite juices brand because this juice taste like the real fruit. My favorite flavors are Mango twist ans passion fruit
Paula C.
New Albany, IN
Very tasty. Can be for any meal . Can be for a snack . Can be mixed into a punch . Can be mixed for an adult beverage. Can be frozen in to a popsicle.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this. I'm a big fan of guava. It taste so good it was sweet worth a touch of pineapple. Great combination.
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
Super sweet and very "thin" drink, more like a syrupy cordial than a juice. Like it- but sweetness may be too much for some people.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am in love with the guava pineapple cocktail juice. It seriously tastes so fresh and amazing. It is best served super cold!
Emily D.
Bolivar
Cheap and wonderful. You can find these at target for 2$. My go to when I need some juice.
Daijah S.
Columbia , SC
This is one of the most delicious juices that I have ever tried in my life. I never thought that I would enjoy guava as much as I do, I always buy this juice at Walmart. It has a really good flavor not to sweet and very fresh. I would most definitely buy it again because I do.
crystal S.
Deltona , FL
Love any thing tropical taste amazing nice crisp taste lil zing as well I buy this all the time

Looking for your answer?