BY WELCH'S

This Flavored Blend Of Three Juices Is A Good Source Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water
White Grape Juice, Pineapple Juice And Guava Puree Juices From Concentrate
 Filtered Water, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Corn Syrup, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Guava Puree From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Guava Puree Concentrate), Sugar, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40.

Katja E.
Mabank, TX
My mother once tried using this to make a vodka mixed drink and I do not recommend it at all, even without the vodka, unless you're really into guava. There's also a great deal of sweetness to this blend that's a bit off-putting and unexpected.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Usually a pretty good price at major grocery stores- we don't have a favorite juice, so if this is on sale, we usually go for it! It is sweet and has a lot of great tropical fruits in it. Makes us think we are on the beach! Good for mixing drinks too! Good recommendation for a tasty family juice.
J. M.
Union City, GA
Best drink in the world. I like the fact that it’s not too sweet. I would recommend to anyone who is from the islands and know about the different fruits.
Cheyenne R.
Anahuac, TX
Welchs is like the juice of all juice. Its a great drink for my son and he loves all the flavors. I love it as well. Its super affordable.
Briana D.
I get this juice all the time along with many other flavors. They are great to make mixed drinks with or to have just by themselves.
Pamela R.
Providence, RI
This is my favorite juices brand because this juice taste like the real fruit. My favorite flavors are Mango twist ans passion fruit
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Tastes pretty good for the price. They dont have this variety in a lot of stores near me but its nice to get every once in a while
mo j.
Nashville, TN
Welch's Guava Pineapple Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail Blend 59 fl oz great flavor , like to mix with green tea . price is great ,
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am in love with the guava pineapple cocktail juice. It seriously tastes so fresh and amazing. It is best served super cold!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
This is definitely a good mixer drink. :) The flavors are very good! You can taste all of the different flavors. Very nice.