BY WELCH'S

Made with orange, pineapple, and apple juices from concentrate.

Katja E.
Mabank, TX
My mother once tried using this to make a vodka mixed drink and I do not recommend it at all, even without the vodka, unless you're really into guava. There's also a great deal of sweetness to this blend that's a bit off-putting and unexpected.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Usually a pretty good price at major grocery stores- we don't have a favorite juice, so if this is on sale, we usually go for it! It is sweet and has a lot of great tropical fruits in it. Makes us think we are on the beach! Good for mixing drinks too! Good recommendation for a tasty family juice.
Cheyenne R.
Anahuac, TX
Welchs is like the juice of all juice. Its a great drink for my son and he loves all the flavors. I love it as well. Its super affordable.
Briana D.
I get this juice all the time along with many other flavors. They are great to make mixed drinks with or to have just by themselves.
Pamela R.
Providence, RI
This is my favorite juices brand because this juice taste like the real fruit. My favorite flavors are Mango twist ans passion fruit
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Tastes pretty good for the price. They dont have this variety in a lot of stores near me but its nice to get every once in a while
mo j.
Nashville, TN
Welch's Guava Pineapple Flavored Fruit Juice Cocktail Blend 59 fl oz great flavor , like to mix with green tea . price is great ,
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am in love with the guava pineapple cocktail juice. It seriously tastes so fresh and amazing. It is best served super cold!
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
My boyfriend love this flavor and always buys the Welch's one since it's such a unique combination! Not a bad price either.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
This is definitely a good mixer drink. :) The flavors are very good! You can taste all of the different flavors. Very nice.