Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Brittney G.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Domonique V.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Tawana R.

BY WELCH'S

Refreshingly bold grape juice drinks for everyone to enjoy. They’re full of flavor for delicious taste on-the-go.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered
Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin
C), Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Red 40, Sucralose

• Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?1 Answers
  • I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in ...1 Answers
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Super sweet and full of sugar, obviously because it is a cocktail, but it has a great taste. Knowing that it has a lot of grams of sugar makes me want to stay away from it. Try getting 100% fruit juices, still a lot of sugar but no artificial flavors.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This stuff has way to much sugar for my liking. The flavor is decent but I think it's too sweet and too strong my for personal taste.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
My family’s favorite grape juice of all time. We have drank this juice since I was a tiny kid and I have loved it ever since! It is one of the most delicious grape juices on the market. I hope they never discontinue this!
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love actual grape juice this stuff is great ! Welch's is my favorite, I'm not too fond of artificial grape flavor and this sure tastes just like grapes! Love it and it's convenient in the size it comes in.
shaquandawai d.
Love this i think i tased just like the one in the bottle i love to pick this tor a to go drink with a snack an i wish they had bigger paks an variity paks
Aura G.
Always love Welchs grape juice
, super good grade and vitamin C also more for the family
Kahren R.
Cali
Great taste. I love it. Its also a good source of antioxidants. It was actually recommended to me after a mild infection I had few months ago.
Erisenia s.
este jugo lo he probado y el sabor a uva me encanta, sabe muy natural y al aladar es muy agradable
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I love this grape juice and the mini bottles are perfect for breakfast on the go. Great juice option!
Randi W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’m diabetic so I use them for a low blood sugar level and they are amazing. I can definitely depend on them to help.
Ariella D.
I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in school and needed a pick me up. The juice taste really good, and the size is actually filling. I would higly recommend this product as a snack.
carrie c.
Munford, TN
Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?