Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Brittney G.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Domonique V.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Tawana R.

BY WELCH'S

Refreshingly bold grape juice drinks for everyone to enjoy. They’re full of flavor for delicious taste on-the-go.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered
Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin
C), Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Red 40, Sucralose

• Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?1 Answers
  • I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in ...1 Answers
Lucia T.
The only juice my family drinks since my kids were baby's. Grape juice has a good taste not to sweet just perfect.
mary k.
Fulton, IL
The 100% juice grape juice is the best tasting grape juice around, hands down. Nothing else compares to the flavor.
Amanda D.
Clinton, IN
This juice is tge best grape juice i have ever had. It has tge best flavor and the best mixture of tart and sweet.
shakisha A.
Yess love Welch Grape Juice , it taste so good ; specially when its nice and good. I would recommend this product.
Dominique G.
amsterdam, NY
Welch's grape juice is refreshing and simple and it pairs well with any meal. the taste is very fresh and light.
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
I love this product! It is great for mixing it with other cocktail or it's great just to drink alone by itself.
Emily T.
Welch is the original grape juice. J live it and it's yet another drink to quench my throat during the summer ,
cheyenne g.
Richmond, VA
this drink is very refreshing very good drink i strongly suggest this drink one of my favorite drinks to drink
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
Grape juice is my favorite juice. I like to drink it on ice like soda . This grape juice taste as good as soda.
Alisha R.
This is by far the best grape juice. Its perfect for on the go and very affordable. I highly recommend buying !
Ariella D.
I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in school and needed a pick me up. The juice taste really good, and the size is actually filling. I would higly recommend this product as a snack.
carrie c.
Munford, TN
Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?