Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Brittney G.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Domonique V.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Tawana R.

BY WELCH'S

Refreshingly bold grape juice drinks for everyone to enjoy. They’re full of flavor for delicious taste on-the-go.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered
Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin
C), Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Red 40, Sucralose

• Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?1 Answers
  • I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in ...1 Answers
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love the welch smelt pack grape juice because it is a healthy snack I can use for my son school lunch and he loves the taste.
Domonique V.
The taste of this is good for it to be a coctail. The grape flavor is great and there is no after taste like some othe juices.
yesie a.
Alamogordo, NM
The only one of welches I will drink. I haven't tried the other but I just stick to the grape juice
has not done me wrong since
Des B.
I actually made grape icecubes out of this for a beverage it was perfect and if your a fan of welchs your going to love this.
Sarah L.
Kenova, WV
Absolutely love this drink it's super tasty and my kids love it to cute bottles on the cheaper side of juices at most stores
lala'sworld o.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't taste like sugar and water like a lot of the other juices out on the market today.
Domonique V.
I like this juice. It's affordable and doesn't have an aftertaste. It's great for traveling and they don't take up space.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
Welch's Grape Juice is my favorite grape juice. I find it a lot sweeter and less tart than Oceanspray or other brands.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I like this drink. Welch's products are usually good. This isn't 100% juice (if you care about that), but it's yummy.
Randi W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’m diabetic so I use them for a low blood sugar level and they are amazing. I can definitely depend on them to help.
Ariella D.
I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in school and needed a pick me up. The juice taste really good, and the size is actually filling. I would higly recommend this product as a snack.
carrie c.
Munford, TN
Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?