Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Brittney G.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Domonique V.Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks uploaded by Tawana R.

BY WELCH'S

Refreshingly bold grape juice drinks for everyone to enjoy. They’re full of flavor for delicious taste on-the-go.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered
Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin
C), Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Red 40, Sucralose

• Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?1 Answers
  • I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in ...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Rockbridge, OH
I love Welch's grape juice and their cran-grape juice drinks.  They aren't tart and they taste good.  I drink it regularly for my kidney health and it seems to be doing the job.  Great stuff!
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
My family’s favorite grape juice of all time. We have drank this juice since I was a tiny kid and I have loved it ever since! It is one of the most delicious grape juices on the market. I hope they never discontinue this!
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I've been drinking the little bottles of Welchs grape juice and it's sooo yummy!!! Welchs is hands down one of my top juice drinks ever!! Even if it has a lot of sugar in it!!! Welch's® Grape Juice Drinks
Micah S.
Port Huron, MI
I love this juice! I think it's pretty good warm or cold, I love it both ways. It's not too sweet, and it's not too watery or bitter. It's perfectly in between both. I will recommend to everyone! Hands down best grape juice.
Crystal G.
These containers are the perfect size for kid's lunches or to pack to take to the park or out and about. The flavor is good. Not only do my kids like it but I like it also! You can never go wrong with Welch's grape juice.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Super sweet and full of sugar, obviously because it is a cocktail, but it has a great taste. Knowing that it has a lot of grams of sugar makes me want to stay away from it. Try getting 100% fruit juices, still a lot of sugar but no artificial flavors.
Quintel T.
Charlotte, NC
This drink is so so so so good. I've been drinking this since middle school! It is very affordable and easy to pack. It comes in a nice small bottle and is very attractive. I recommend this product to everyone.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
Really good and refreshing. The flavor it's amazing and I've been drinking for a long time. I drink it for breakfast, dinner and lunch with my meals and I love it 😂 I would recommend to anyone out there
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
My kids live welches. The flavor is good. I do have to water it down because some flavors are too sweet but still worth 4 stars because that just means I get extra juice and it lasts way longer.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Have always been a fan of Welch's juice! Being pregnant this has really been a go to drink for me. I love the taste. Grape has always been my favorite choice of anything. Its more juiced based the the concord grape juices. I love the small bottles because it gives me just the right amount and then I can easily despose of it. 💗 My favorite
Ariella D.
I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in school and needed a pick me up. The juice taste really good, and the size is actually filling. I would higly recommend this product as a snack.
carrie c.
Munford, TN
Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?