Welch's® Grape Juice Cocktail uploaded by Domonique V.Welch's® Grape Juice Cocktail uploaded by Tawana R.

BY WELCH'S

• Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?1 Answers
  • I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in school and...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
KaLeena M.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
Foodie Expert
Is it something about Welch's Grape juice that reminds you of communion on Sunday's at church? Now that "wine" (what we all know is some type of grape juice) is delicious. Welch's Grape juice has to be what they are pouring in those little bitty cups. This is the best grape juice I have ever tasted!!!!
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
Our whole family loves this drink with our breakfast in the mornings. It has the best taste and it is very refreshing. I would recommend it. It also goes good with a little coconut rum for mommy time after bed time. I buy this stuff all the time and I would recommend it.
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Foodie Expert
Welch's is the BEST grape juice - hands down. From the frozen concentrate to the big jug, to the single serve - we only drink Welch's if we go for grape juice. Perfect for after workout when you need to up your glycogen levels to help with muscle recovery!
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA
This is our families favorite grape juice. In fact it is the only brand we buy. It has a nice rich grape flavor nothing artificial. I do prefer it from a bottle rather than a can. Sometimes I get a metallic taste from cans which is why it gets four stars
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Welch's has the best grade juice, hands down. I have tried other brands, including store brands to save money. Welch's flavor is stronger and more natural tasting. Some grape juices taste artificial or syrupy. My daughter loves this grape juice.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
Welch's is my favorite grape juice of all time. It's a perfect balance of sweet and fruity. With most other juices I have to water them don't because they're so strong. Not with Welch's though! It has a strong flavor without being overwhelming!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Very conveniently packaged for on the go life. excellent taste and is better than any other grape juice on the market! very reasonably priced/affordable. I would highly recommend this product to others. will continue to purchase this juice
Micah S.
Micah S.
Port Huron, MI
I love this juice! I think it's pretty good warm or cold, I love it both ways. It's not too sweet, and it's not too watery or bitter. It's perfectly in between both. I will recommend to everyone! Hands down best grape juice.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Foodie Expert
Welches grape juice is always great tasting. This juice is always affordable and its a favorite in my house. The green grape juice is also as great tasting. I trust this brand of products. Welches is a high quality juice :)
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
Great throwback juice from when I was a kid. I usually drink this for the nostalgia. Very sweet and tasty, definitely something to be drank not too often because of how sweet it is. But this is my go to for gape juice. a
carrie c.
carrie c.
Munford, TN
Is it sold on the juice or soft drink isle?
Ariella D.
Ariella D.
I love these mini welch juices, especially when I was in school and needed a pick me up. The juice taste really good, and the size is actually filling. I would higly recommend this product as a snack.