BY WELCH'S #76 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Welch's Fruit Snack grape flavors offer nothing but the best of fat free treats. These gelatin based treats are individually packaged so that you can enjoy the best of grape taste in a moderate amount. The fruit snacks make a delicious alternative to other sugary treats and are still ranked among the top for gourmet candy and gummy candies. The product is always fresh and makes an excellent treat when you are craving something sweet. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Grape is so good !! Especially the fruit snacks i always have these in the house for the kiddos to snack on
Carelys Z C.
Carelys Z C.
I like these gummy grapey juicy snacks of Welch 's. Loved by the kids good for lunch boxes
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Loves these I eat them almost everyday as a snack there fat free and taste so good grapes my favorite but I like the others as well
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Tasty snack but very sugary and sticky. Would like a more natural option but overall great taste.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bena, VA
My daughter loves this brand of fruit snacks she hasn't had just grape ones yet, but has had the apple orchard one a berry berry one as well as the mixed fruit ones she loves their fruit snacks regardless of flavor and we stocked up on snack sized ones of an 80 count box at Costco such a life saver.
mrs t.
mrs t.
I love this snack taste great and keeps me from getting hungry between meals. It has no bitter after taste.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
These are very good tasting. A bit too chewy for my liking bit my son loves them. Great on the go snack though
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Welch's fruit snacks are the best! Full of flavor and great at getting away the sweet tooth! Price is always good too!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Very tasty! Not as healthy as we would think due to all the sugars in this snack. If you like grapes then this is a snack you might enjoy.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these? Either in bulk or single packages.