BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

Welch's Fruit Snack grape flavors offer nothing but the best of fat free treats. These gelatin based treats are individually packaged so that you can enjoy the best of grape taste in a moderate amount. The fruit snacks make a delicious alternative to other sugary treats and are still ranked among the top for gourmet candy and gummy candies. The product is always fresh and makes an excellent treat when you are craving something sweet.

quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Best fruit snacks I’ve been eating theses since I was a kid and I absolutely love then they are affordable and you can buy them in bulk they taste delicious and the pro they com in different varieties
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Welch's® Grape Fruit Snacks These are so good I love grape flavored anything but these are absolutely amazing and delicious because they are gummies flavored in grape they are soft and chewy
Viola D.
HOLDEN, MA
Kids loves these!! Always a special treat in my house. To them its like candy!! We always try to buy in bulk from bj or amazon prime pantry!!! My bf and I even steal a few when they are in the house. Strawberry is a top favorite for the kids.
Sarah K.
Hayes, VA
My daughter loves this brand of fruit snacks she hasn't had just grape ones yet, but has had the apple orchard one a berry berry one as well as the mixed fruit ones she loves their fruit snacks regardless of flavor and we stocked up on snack sized ones of an 80 count box at Costco such a life saver.
CINDY M.
My favorite gummies! I just received my influenster voxbox which includes some welchs snacks and Im dying to get house to try them! They taste so good !!
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Very tasty! Not as healthy as we would think due to all the sugars in this snack. If you like grapes then this is a snack you might enjoy.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Loves these I eat them almost everyday as a snack there fat free and taste so good grapes my favorite but I like the others as well
Nikkita S.
Lake Wales, FL
My kids got these in the voxbox and they loved them. They want me to buy them these for a snack. I like they are made with fruit.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Welch's fruit snacks are the best! Full of flavor and great at getting away the sweet tooth! Price is always good too!
Diana F.
Porterville , CA
These are very good tasting. A bit too chewy for my liking bit my son loves them. Great on the go snack though
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these? Either in bulk or single packages.