BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #64 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Welch's Fruit Snack grape flavors offer nothing but the best of fat free treats. These gelatin based treats are individually packaged so that you can enjoy the best of grape taste in a moderate amount. The fruit snacks make a delicious alternative to other sugary treats and are still ranked among the top for gourmet candy and gummy candies. The product is always fresh and makes an excellent treat when you are craving something sweet.

Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Grape is so good !! Especially the fruit snacks i always have these in the house for the kiddos to snack on
Carelys Z C.
Carelys Z C.
I like these gummy grapey juicy snacks of Welch 's. Loved by the kids good for lunch boxes
Viola D.
Viola D.
Holden, MA
Kids loves these!! Always a special treat in my house. To them its like candy!! We always try to buy in bulk from bj or amazon prime pantry!!! My bf and I even steal a few when they are in the house. Strawberry is a top favorite for the kids.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Welch's® Grape Fruit Snacks These are so good I love grape flavored anything but these are absolutely amazing and delicious because they are gummies flavored in grape they are soft and chewy
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
My favorite gummies! I just received my influenster voxbox which includes some welchs snacks and Im dying to get house to try them! They taste so good !!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Loves these I eat them almost everyday as a snack there fat free and taste so good grapes my favorite but I like the others as well
Nikkita S.
Nikkita S.
Lake Wales, FL
My kids got these in the voxbox and they loved them. They want me to buy them these for a snack. I like they are made with fruit.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Tasty snack but very sugary and sticky. Would like a more natural option but overall great taste.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bena, VA
My daughter loves this brand of fruit snacks she hasn't had just grape ones yet, but has had the apple orchard one a berry berry one as well as the mixed fruit ones she loves their fruit snacks regardless of flavor and we stocked up on snack sized ones of an 80 count box at Costco such a life saver.
mrs t.
mrs t.
I love this snack taste great and keeps me from getting hungry between meals. It has no bitter after taste.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy these? Either in bulk or single packages.