Welch's® Grape Frozen Concentrate uploaded by kailyn l.

BY WELCH'S

Family Farmer Owned

Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Love this juice. We buy it at least once a week. Can’t keep it in the house everyone loves it. Smooth taste and so good for you. Favorite Welch’s juice around. Repeat buyer. Loved and trusted brand without a doubt.
Melissa E.
Welch's Grape Frozen Concentrate is perfect for those who like to stock up on groceries and save a little money. These are cheaper than a bottle of juice and they take a lot longer to expire! The flavor is always perfect and grape juice is sweet and delicious. I will buy again!
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
To me, Welch's is synonymous with grape juice. I love grape juice, deeply flavored, satisfying, and oh so purple! It's hard to imagine drinking any other brand, because it's just plain not as good. I like frozen cylinders of juice like this because then you don't have the huge bottle crowding your cupboard waiting till it's time to be opened, and you can buy several at a time when it's on sale, and if you want to make just one glass at a time, you can do that. I also sometimes like it with lemon-lime soda mixed in. A friend drinks it with cola, though I haven't gotten quite that adventurous yet.
Kortney A.
Hot Springs
Only giving four stars because I put the recommended amount of water in it and it was still so sweet it made me sick. I love grape juice though and no one compares to welchs
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I love Welche's juice and the Grape is a favorite for both of my sons. I honestly am not a huge fan of the frozen concentrate because I'd rather just pour and go, but this still tastes just as fresh and yummy. As I do with all of my drinks, I make sure I use a lot of crushed ice. A cold beverage makes it better.
Orle L.
This is a so so product in my opinion, the flavor is good, not too sweet, but a little artificial tasting, a bit of that "remedy"aftertaste. But all in all I would keep buying it because it doesn't have much sugar added and it can be very refreshing.
Meghan L.
This is MY favorite way to make purple drank. I thaw this puppy out, add a can of vodka, a can of Sprite, and a can of water. Freeze until slushy. Perfect beach drank!
daibelys g.
These are so good. I make them all the time. They are cheap and all you have to do is add water no sugar needed. I buy for my whole family all the time.
Nicole S.
Memphis, TN
I've been a big fan of welchs since I was a little kid & well I'm almost 40 that says a lot abt welchs juices... Grape is my fav but they are all good
Marlene G.
N Las Vegas, NV
SO GOOD I SWEAR!!!! The flavor is the best and you can use this as a smoothie it's so good I swear and it's even better when it's cold like yes 😋