Welch's® Grape Frozen Concentrate uploaded by Kailyn L.

BY WELCH'S

Family Farmer Owned

Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My family uses welch's frozen concentrate ALL the time. We love the flavor and price. I'm giving it a 3 though because the last one I mixed up and put into an old juice container became very odd tasting and when you poured a glass, looked like someone had put soda into it! VERY STRANGE!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I've always loved Welch's Grape Juice! For some reason I feel like the frozen concentrate tastes so much better than your regular refrigerated grape juice. It's nice and sweet. Love it!
Melissa E.
Welch's Grape Frozen Concentrate is perfect for those who like to stock up on groceries and save a little money. These are cheaper than a bottle of juice and they take a lot longer to expire! The flavor is always perfect and grape juice is sweet and delicious. I will buy again!
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Love this juice. We buy it at least once a week. Can’t keep it in the house everyone loves it. Smooth taste and so good for you. Favorite Welch’s juice around. Repeat buyer. Loved and trusted brand without a doubt.
Allison B.
Rifle, CO
This is the only frozen grape juice concentrate I'll drink. Every other brand leaves a metallic flavor in my mouth but Welch's taste the same frozen as it does bottled!
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
To me, Welch's is synonymous with grape juice. I love grape juice, deeply flavored, satisfying, and oh so purple! It's hard to imagine drinking any other brand, because it's just plain not as good. I like frozen cylinders of juice like this because then you don't have the huge bottle crowding your cupboard waiting till it's time to be opened, and you can buy several at a time when it's on sale, and if you want to make just one glass at a time, you can do that. I also sometimes like it with lemon-lime soda mixed in. A friend drinks it with cola, though I haven't gotten quite that adventurous yet.
Kortney A.
Hot Springs
Only giving four stars because I put the recommended amount of water in it and it was still so sweet it made me sick. I love grape juice though and no one compares to welchs
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I love Welche's juice and the Grape is a favorite for both of my sons. I honestly am not a huge fan of the frozen concentrate because I'd rather just pour and go, but this still tastes just as fresh and yummy. As I do with all of my drinks, I make sure I use a lot of crushed ice. A cold beverage makes it better.
Orleidis L.
This is a so so product in my opinion, the flavor is good, not too sweet, but a little artificial tasting, a bit of that "remedy"aftertaste. But all in all I would keep buying it because it doesn't have much sugar added and it can be very refreshing.
Meghan L.
This is MY favorite way to make purple drank. I thaw this puppy out, add a can of vodka, a can of Sprite, and a can of water. Freeze until slushy. Perfect beach drank!