BY WELCH'S

Grape Graham Cracker Sandwiches

Welch's Graham Slam! Is The Perfect Anytime Snack!

Enjoy Straight From The Freezer Or Thawed For A Cool Snack Anytime.
Product Features
Family Farmer Owned
12g Whole Grain
7g Protein
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Artificial Flavors Or Colors

Ingredients

Whole Grain Graham Wafer (Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Organic Cane Syrup, Interesterified Soybean Oil, (With Distilled Mono Glycerides added), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Molasses, Rosemary Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Cottonseed, and Soybean Oils), Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Grape Jelly (Grape Juice, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate)

Hayden H.
Oklahoma City
It’s a delicious , relatively healthy , energy packed snack that is unique. I hope this product sticks around. You can’t find many healthy snacks that can give you a quick energy boost and have some nutrional value along with being somewhat calorically dense (peanut butter). I recommend this. I think it is around 5 dollars for 6 snacks, so a little under a dollar per snack.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Really wish my local grocery store wouldn't have been out of grape flavor because I think I would have liked them more.. But, nonetheless, they are a nice on the go eat or quick snack. Love the graham cracker outsides. I perfer them half defrosted or else the pb&j begins just squishing out the sides and gets quite messy.
Loren C.
Fort Campbell
This my favorite type of peanut butter and jelly. Especially because it has an equal amount of jelly and peanut butter, unlike other peanut butter and jelly that have too much peanut butter or too much jelly. And that takes away the flavor.
valerie b.
Casa grande , AZ
We really didn't enjoy these there was nothing really wrong with them but I didn't enjoy the flavor u think the kids eat like three and they never asked for more
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just tried these today for the first time. Love them! Kind of high in calories, but definitely worth it! They are very affordable, and I will buy them again. Not disappointed one but!
Cecelia D.
River falls , WI
OBSESSED with these. Takes me back to elementary days! I do wish they weren't as expensive as they are but it's totally worth every bit of it. Perfect jelly to peanut butter proportion. I couldn't be any happier eating these
Stephanie C.
Omg I love these I would eat them in elementary school and I couldn’t find them anywhere until I found them at Walmart I was so happy the best snack ever
michelle p.
Albuquerque , NM
This takes me back too my school days! Wonderful high calorie treat! Totally yummy!
Stephanie C.
I really would love to know WHERE CAN I BUY THESE? I've tried Costco and sams club and I can't find them anywhere😭