Welch's Fruit Snacks (Pack of 16)

Welch's Fruit Snacks (Pack of 16)Welch's ® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit. Family farmer owned.80 Calorie pouches. Fruit is our 1st ingredient. Natural & artificial flavors. Made with real fruit. DV per serving: 100% Vitamin C. 25% Vitamins A & E. Fat free....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welch's Fruit Snacks (Pack of 16)!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Great fruit taste! I love that they are a healthy snack that is so easy to pack for picnics, trips, school lunches, etc
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect on the go snack to take with you anywhere. Fits virtually on a pocket. I love that it has vitamin c naturally. A little high in sugar but it is supposed to be from the natural juice concentrate.
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
Very yummy and a great snack for kids! Taste good and aren’t to bad for you. Good way to kill a sweet craving. Will buy again
Ashleigh T.
Lansing, MI
The fruit snacks were a bit hard and seemed really sweet. They hurt my teeth and I couldn’t finish the whole package. Probably not great for little kids.
Emily D.
Parachute, CO
These fruit snacks are some of the most delicious ones! They have great flavors. They are just a little too pricey, I won’t buy them unless they are on sale or I have a coupon. I’d rather get more for my money.

Looking for your answer?