BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #2 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit TERRA® E...3 Answers
  • I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Regular or mixed fruit?4 Answers
Nicole F.
I have always bought #welches mixed fruit snacks but we never tried the berries and cherries variety. They are a great little snack on the go from ballet and swimming.
They are soft without being sticky, yummy and made with real fruit. My kid loves them and I love that she has a healthier option that she thinks is a treat! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit
Aimee J.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit my picky eater really loved these taste just like juice. Great for everyday snack or to take to preschool. Love the small individual packs great for travel on the go. Easy to pack in lunches or just eat whenever you are hungry. Thanks to influenster for letting me try these free.
Meghan B.
Mississauga, ON
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Thank you Welch's for the complimentary snacks part of the Influenster voxbox. My children LOVE your fruit snacks. Not only are they delicious, but I feel confident that my peanut free girl can enjoy a fruit snack nut free, and also free of artificial flavors and preservatives! ❤
Catherine L.
Quispamsis, NB
My daughter was so excited to find the Welchs fruit mixed fruit snacks in our voxbox. She couldn't try them fast enough, her response was that they're really good, I loved them can you buy them again?! We will definitely be buying these for lunch. I feel comfortable giving these to my children, they're easy to pack and the mess is minimal. Great snacks! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit
Katelyn A.
Sault ste marie, ON
They were awesome and my daughter loved them I always buy these snacks .. They taste good she likes all the Welchs fruit snacks.
Amanda H.
Frankford, ON
Love this very delicious and convenient snack! Great to keep in my bag for a quick snack for Mom or toddler, they taste great so we both love them!
Melanie C.
MASSENA, NY
Awesome my 15 year old son was HAPPY and they did not last long in my house. Thanks love free stuff. The taste was very fruity great snack for on the go. I keep them in my car for a on the way home snack.
Jeifetz y.
VERDUN, QC
It's a good-to-have handy treat when i want my kids tp be collaborative on the go.
I am the sugar police at home and tend to go to more natural choices, but the reality is that kids get motivated with sweets and at least the main ingredient is fruit and what i like is that it comes in convenient small pouches that come in very handy in my purse!
Veronica D.
Marathon, ON
My daughter loved these fruit snacks I recieved for free in my Influenster Recess vox box. She even shared with her dad and he likes them too!
Heidi S.
Fremont, CA
We love the texture of these snacks, and the new flavors are amazing. Everyone loves them.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??