BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Meghan M.
Couldn’t be more pleased with this product, my kids love the flavors, I love they are not too expensive!
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
I didn't know my kids prefer Welch's brand over other brands.  I guess I'll be buying Welch's from now on.  They enjoy fruit snacks as a quick pick-me-up on the run.  They are portable, easy to carry, don't make a mess and don't need refrigeration.  Perfect for me.
Kindwyn H.
Seaside, OR
We love the Welches Mixed fruit snacks they are great to bring to kids school functions or kids activities for the kids to eat and they are super fun for adults too.
Michelle J.
Great snack! The kids love them and they’re good for them too!Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit
Anandani D.
Welch’s fruits are delicious 🍎 🍉 my toddler loves them. These are easy to eat. I highly recommend this brand.
Mary H.
Abingdon, VA
Review for: Fruit more...
Delish! I feel like a better parent whe, I let my kid have these for a snack. I can't help but steal a pack for myself!
Angela H.
Meridian, MS
They tasted great. I like the sweet treat. My daughter loves them too. They are easy to stick in my purse for daily errands.
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Fruit more...
The product does not help me feel like I am giving my children a good, healthy and fun treat. The flavors don’t taste real and my children really didn’t like them.
Stacy S.
Lone Jack , MO
Review for: Fruit more...
All of the Welch’s fruit snacks were amazing in taste, texture and quality. Would definitely recommend!
Leslie B.
Bay City, MI
My kids and husband loved this flavor. Packed this one on a family road trip. Would puechase again, and highly recommend.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??