BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Okay just watched the #contest #oasisvoxbox and can say I...6 Answers
  • #mycultclassics must take snack to school. Never want to ...4 Answers
  • Regular or mixed fruit?6 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Christina D.
Review for: Welch's Fruit Snacks Canada more...
My kids and I love these fruit snacks! They are easy to find (available in most grocery stores) and taste great. I keep them in my cupboard for my students who don’t have much in their lunches. Would definitely recommend!
shanti j.
Review for: Fruit more...
My kids love them, I like that they’re made with real fruit. There a healthier snack for my kids to eat that arent messy.
Brandie S.
roe, ar
These fruit snacks were a crowd pleaser. Certainly a variety of flavors. I will purchase this Welch's product soon.
Rashonda D.
Northwood, OH
Another family favorite. Everyone love the taste and texture and the portions sizes are perfect. Will definitely buy again!
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Review for: Welch's Fruit Snacks Canada more...
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit are hands down my little guys favourite “snack”. They are the perfect size for his little hands, they don’t get sticky too quick and have a great flavour. The large box allows me to keep lots on hand at a time but the small individual packages make these great for shoving in my purse, bag or even a pocket. I keep a small stash even in my car to help when hungry anger moments while in transit.
Sara F.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: Fruit more...
I love Welch’s fruit snacks! They’re my go to purchase when I’m craving something sweet.
Hali T.
Cincinnati, OH
My son loves these. They're his favorite snack especially on the go. He even prefers them over the sugary cartoon ones! They are pricier than the others but we'll worth it for the benefits.
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
Great juicy little snacks. They are so full of flavor! Throw a bag in your purse for a quick pick me up or to curb that sugar rush. I love these!!
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I'm sad to say my kids didn't like these as much as I thought they would there was something about the texture & flavor that they didn't like so I won't be getting these again.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna , DE
Review for: Fruit more...
These are the absolute best fruit snacks! The variety of flavors and the ease of carrying them everywhere just make it convenient.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??