BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...3 Answers
  • I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Ashley B.
LILLIAN, TX
Nice texture and consistency, I'm just not a big Fran of the pineapples flavor which always seems to be plentiful in my boxes.
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Fruit more...
The product does not help me feel like I am giving my children a good, healthy and fun treat. The flavors don’t taste real and my children really didn’t like them.
Kristi A.
Houma , LA
Review for: Fruit more...
Didn't really like this flavor. We are a fan of welches but kids preferred other flavors.
Nancy H.
Kids loved them but due to food dyes in product we wo t be buying them. I prefer then to have fruit snacks that aren't artificial
jilian d.
Los Angeles, CA
Super disappointed in these. I got super excited once I read their claims on the box. It seems to be a great natural product until you turn the box over and read what actually in it. It's loaded with crap and tons of food dyes which is a huge no go in our household due to allergies
Aisha K.
Brampton, ON
Honestly, I didn't use them. Still in the box. I don't use anything with animal based gelatin in out diet.
Rachel v.
My kid enjoyed trying both the mixed fruit and berry flavor Welch's Fruit Snacks.  They loved them but I don't feel the same way.  These kinds of sticky sugary snacks are extremely bad for kids' teeth so generally I don't buy them.  If I do, I would much rather buy the "other" brand that contains 100% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C.  I'm not sure why the Canadian version of Welch's Fruit Snacks do not contain any nutritional value but a quick Internet search shows that the U.S. version does have added vitamins.  Regardless, I would probably just buy gummi bears or another candy until Welch's adds some vitamins to this product.  The mention of the word "fruit" is laughable for such a sugary candy.
Product received free for testing purposes.
Alison W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
it tastes like a vitamin. not the good ones. the ones you get at your grandmothers house. purchase if you dare.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I don't really like these. Artificial colors, probably flavors as well. Id rather have real fruit.
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
I would not recommend these only because of the sugar amount. That is one of the main things that I look at when I buy snacks and for the sugar amount to be really high on such a small package is ridiculous. They taste good but for me I think I like to watch what exactly I feed myself and my daughter
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??