BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Who else loves these ?1 Answers
  • Okay just watched the #contest #oasisvoxbox and can say I...6 Answers
  • #mycultclassics must take snack to school. Never want to ...4 Answers
Tammy S.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Fruit more...
The product does not help me feel like I am giving my children a good, healthy and fun treat. The flavors don’t taste real and my children really didn’t like them.
jilian d.
Los Angeles, CA
Super disappointed in these. I got super excited once I read their claims on the box. It seems to be a great natural product until you turn the box over and read what actually in it. It's loaded with crap and tons of food dyes which is a huge no go in our household due to allergies
Aisha K.
Brampton, ON
Honestly, I didn't use them. Still in the box. I don't use anything with animal based gelatin in out diet.
Alison W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
it tastes like a vitamin. not the good ones. the ones you get at your grandmothers house. purchase if you dare.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I don't really like these. Artificial colors, probably flavors as well. Id rather have real fruit.
Myriam C.
St-laurent
Save your money and buy candy instead. If you look at the content of these "fruit" snacks, they hardly have any fruit in them. Sure they taste good, but so do gummy bears. What a great marketing strategy to write no fat. Read the label before you buy.
Nancy H.
Kids loved them but due to food dyes in product we wo t be buying them. I prefer then to have fruit snacks that aren't artificial
heather b.
Overland Park , KS
Review for: Fruit more...
My kids didn’t like this flavor either! They will not be getting purchased by us! They didn’t like the tropical flavors!
Megan P.
Monroe, GA
I have these and I'm not in love with the Tayside taste so artificial that it makes me gag
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
Be weary of thinking that these are healthy. Just because the box says "fruit snack" doesn't mean there's anything substantially good for you in them. Read your ingredients!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
Sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??