BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Okay just watched the #contest #oasisvoxbox and can say I...6 Answers
  • #mycultclassics must take snack to school. Never want to ...4 Answers
  • Regular or mixed fruit?6 Answers
Buy on Target
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Welch’s has been making these amazing fruit snacks since I was a kid and there still one of my favorite snacks I have passed down to my kids whom love them! Packed with real fruit gives me a full flavor and there super soft to eat. Highly recommend these.
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
Review for: Fruit more...
I have 4 kids so we have tried our fair share of fruit snacks. These are definitely one of the better varieties out there. My kids (and mother in law) love them. The individual packs are nice to throw in the diaper bag for a quick snack when we are crunched for time
Jasmine B.
These were really good fruit snacks and fruit rolls. My two year old son and I enjoyed snacking on them and tasting all the different flavors. Welch's is a great brand to begin with, and now that they make these fruit snacks and fruit roll ups, there's a better, healthier way to enjoy them. They're made with real fruit, and they have actual flavor, not something that tastes processed or artificial. I highly recommend them.
Cassie B.
These were so good! We always have fruit snacks available for the kids and I loved that this one comes with different flavors. Each kid likes different ones best so this is sure to keep everyone in my house happy!
Erin B.
CULVER CITY, CA
Review for: Fruit more...
I love snakcs like these when I'm at work or on the go. Quck easy no mess no fuzz lid friendly vegan veggie people friendly swish and gush in uour mouth addictive. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries
Tiona Jo S.
Welches mixed fruit snacks are amazing. My husband and kids enjoyed them. They all commented on the lasting flavor. They kids loved the consistency of the snack. Thank you for the opportunity to sample this product. I have purchased welches after sampling.
Julie M.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Fruit more...
The kids are always a fan of fruit snacks. These fruit snacks were not overpowering with sugar or an aftertaste that would give you the feeling of artificial flavors. These fruit snacks were very tasty, and desired by all the kids in the house.
Amber W.
Evans, CO
I received this item as part of my Vox Box.

My kids (and lets be real, my fiance too) were all very excited to rip into this box to taste the treats inside.

Fruit snacks are a must in my household. This size of package had a great number of snacks for my littlest guy, but my older son (pre-teen) would have been happier with 2-3 packs! Haha My kids loved the flavor and the colors.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Welch’s original fruit snacks...always going to be the best. It’s awesome how affordable these snacks are. With two kids I have to keep snacks on hand and they are conveniently packaged to take on on the go.
Melanie N.
Review for: Fruit more...
These fruit snacks are amazing for school. It's a great snack that keeps me active in my studies. Especially through high school. Highly recommend. It's good for travel and even snacks after Excersizing.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??