BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Ashley L.
Duluth , MN
My daughter is a huge fan of these fruit snacks and so is my son. This came as a huge surprise to me because typically they are all about the character snacks. One day we were going through the aisles and they requested them and we buy them on every grocery run since. We pack them in lunches, for road trips, sports events, and I almost always have some in my purse!
Samantha F.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  My kids love these and it is great that they are gluten free with no preservatives. I love having options for when other kids come to the house.  We have bought a big box from Costco which seems to be fairly inexpensive compared to buying a smaller box at wal-mart/target.
Joanna N.
One of my daughters has specifically requested this snack and flavor to keep in the house.  She throws a few packages in her track and 4H bag so she always has something with her.
Anita M.
My boys loved this flavor the best!! We received our box and they thought it was Christmas Day...lol!. They tasted very fruity and I really like the serving amount - not too much and not too little. They are perfect for packing in lunches or for a quick after school snack!
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Review for: Fruit more...
I've eaten a ton of these things for my senior year because I didn't have free lunch so I brought these to eat for lunch play met my expectations every day they never started tasting bad and I never had a bad pack
Bobbi T.
Clemmons, NC
After trying all the varieties of Welch's fruit snacks in the awesome voxbox from Welch's this one had a good flavor profile. It tasted like mixed fruit that like melt in your mouth. It just wasn't my favorite flavor out of the bunch. However, if you like mixed fruit flavors then this is right up your alley. I totally recommend these snacks.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
These are the best fruit snacks. The whole family enjoys them not only are they good they are healthy snack they are delicious already bought the welch's fruit snacks assorted packs
monica d.
Pipestone, MN
Review for: Fruit more...
I've tried lots of fruit snacks and its always the same...a lot of $ for lil flavor. Once I found welchs fruit snacks I buy the largest box I can. I curbs my sweet tooth for candy.
Christian💚Chief C.
Porterville, CA
This is one of the best snacks for kids and adults. They are not too sweet or to hard to chew on, they are made form grape,pear,peach,and pineapple juice concentrates. They are absolutely delicious! I keep these stocked at my work station and in my purse for a quick bite to ill hunger when I am not able to grab a full meal.
Caroline K.
Saint Albans, WV
My kids loved them! I also tried them and was pleasantly surprised. I am not a gummy snack person but these were good. I liked how the texture was softer and less hard like other snacks I’ve tried in the past. They also had great flavor! My favorite was the tropical ones and I think my girls liked those as well as the berry ones.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??