BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Alyssa B.
These are the BEST fruit snacks ever! I have had these since I was a little kid and I will never stop buying them. I love the different varieties they have especially the fruit punch mix. Such a classic that I will forever love. I love how small the little pouches are so you can just throw a couple in your bag when you're on the go.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
Review for: Fruit more...
These are my favorite fruit snacks of all time! I always buy these because of how good they are! They very flavorful and they are very easy for kids to chew! I keep these stocked at work for myself as well as at home for the kids!
Cheyenne S.
Littleton , NC
Review for: Fruit more...
It’s a decent flavor. Not our favorite. But it’s gone within a few days when I have bought it. I would recommend easily. Price is good, and worth it. I use to eat these when I was in school. They were in our snack machines.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Welch’s has been making these amazing fruit snacks since I was a kid and there still one of my favorite snacks I have passed down to my kids whom love them! Packed with real fruit gives me a full flavor and there super soft to eat. Highly recommend these.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Another of Welch's amazing creations in fruit snacks. These mixed fruit varieties are my favorite. There is a lot of variety here and you can really taste the difference in quality between these and their competitors.
Jasmine B.
These were really good fruit snacks and fruit rolls. My two year old son and I enjoyed snacking on them and tasting all the different flavors. Welch's is a great brand to begin with, and now that they make these fruit snacks and fruit roll ups, there's a better, healthier way to enjoy them. They're made with real fruit, and they have actual flavor, not something that tastes processed or artificial. I highly recommend them.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Review for: Fruit more...
I love these so much they are so fruity and yummy I'm giving it a 4 star is only because the gummys arent really really chewy like most ones I've eaten before but still super yummy and would highly recommend them!!!
Cassie B.
These were so good! We always have fruit snacks available for the kids and I loved that this one comes with different flavors. Each kid likes different ones best so this is sure to keep everyone in my house happy!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Fruit more...
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Tami F.
These are so yummy! They were a huge hit with my kids and my husband. It felt like I was giving my family a healthier choice when it come to the average gummy snack. The pros are the taste. They are just so good. The cons are they are still gummies. Our pediatric dentist really discourages us to give the kids gummies. So these will just be a every now and then treat not a buy at every shopping trip purchase.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??