BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Sierra S.
I have a 4 and 2 year old and they absolutely love these! It’s so easy to just throw in their lunchboxes for preschool and it’s a healthier alternative than cookies! We also buy them for the girls preschool class so the other little kiddos get something good too 😊
Amber S.
Osceola , IA
I have not had fruit snacks in a long time so I was really excited when I received this box of samples from Influenster to try. We saved them for a fun activity day. We used them for some of our math drill with the kids during lesson time. Since it was a review I had my fair share of samples. I was surprised by how tender and flavorful these were. We tried many of the flavors but tropical was my favorite. These are a huge crowd pleaser with our afterschool program and since they're individually packaged and make distribution simple.
Rachel R.
Arlington
Review for: Fruit, Other more...
I believe the product that is being sold , indeed does taste like real fresh fruit it does not give much of an artificial flavor . The fruit snacks are very affordable and the packaging is very well done . I believe the taste could have a bit of a change in the flavor but otherwise it is a very nice product
Christine S.
Hamilton, MT
Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit may be a traditional flavor but it is still one of the best. I received a sample from Influenster to try and Welch's is still a great brand. I love the quality of the product. I also like how my children can open the wrappers.
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
I received Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch in my #sparklevoxbox as complimentary for testing purposes!! These are amazing! I have braces and the #WelchsFruitRolls didn’t stick to them!! I received 3 in my vox box but i was so excited to eat one I only got a picture of two!! They taste amazing and are so easy to peel off of the paper! I will be buying these for snacks!! I love the smell and the taste.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
I liked the fruit snacks, especially since they are in small portable bags. In addition, this made it much easier to be able to travel and use these as snacks! The flavors are good, but nothing special about those. Overall, I would recommend this.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Both of my daughters love to eat their Fruit Snacks or RollUps every afternoon for their mid-day snack! Welch's has always been a trusted family brand for generations in my family, and I love that I can be confident I am giving my children snacks made from real fruit! My oldest daughter likes the Island Fruits flavour, but my youngest likes the Apple Orchards flavour. Luckily they both agree on this one! =)
kai f.
Review for: Fruit more...
I love fruit snacks in general and I love these the most solely because of the ingredients. It’s made from real fruit unlike others that have crazy amounts of sugar and sugar and sugar lol. I’d definitely recommend these fruit snacks
Jackie H.
Worcester, MA
My kids absolutely loved these gummies! And fruit roll ups. I wasn't sure about them until I ate a pack, and now that's the only brand we'll buy. The flavor was great, the only thing I didn't love was it seemed to have stuck to my teeth more than some of the other gummies I've tried. But will deff buy more from now on! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed FruitWelch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape StrawberryWelch's® Fruit Rolls BerryWelch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical PunchWelch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits
Alyssa B.
These are the BEST fruit snacks ever! I have had these since I was a little kid and I will never stop buying them. I love the different varieties they have especially the fruit punch mix. Such a classic that I will forever love. I love how small the little pouches are so you can just throw a couple in your bag when you're on the go.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??