BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Crystal S.
Boston, KY
My kids loved these fruit snacks.  I think they are a tad bit too expensive to buy on a weekly basis but with a coupon it would make it easier to purchase.  I have recommended them to my coworkers and family to see if their kids love them as well as mine.
Deena R.
If you like a fun snack with a a gummy appeal, you will love this one.  Very flavorful and fun to eat.  Made me feel like a kid again.  I was pleasantly surprised I liked it as much as I did.  And, at such a great price, it's wroth picking up!
Deidre C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Delicious product! The kids love the taste of the fruit snacks and I love that they're made by Welch's. I think they are priced very well in relation to their competitors. I only wish that the larger boxes would come in a variety pack to allow us to have a different flavor instead of the same one all the time.
Celeste B.
Shreveport, LA
I love the Welch's Fruit snacks mixed fruit! I buy them for my 17 month old son as a snack for him and he loves to eat them! I know that they are made with good quality ingredients and they taste good too! I would recommend these snacks for any kids looking for a good snack, and I have eaten them too!
Allison T.
These fruit snacks are a great after school snack or to take for kids after my kids' soccer games. The kids love them and can open them themselves. They are a great price for buying to give as a snack for the kids. The kids are never disappointed to get these!
shayler c.
East Jordan, MI
I have to start out by saying this is pretty good during fruit snack and I guess they're not so bad for you either they weren't all stuck together like you see and most packages I think it's because they were fresh my kids totally enjoy them even though one's 15 and is 21. But you're never too old to enjoy a great fruit snack and believe it or not I can read every word any ingredients that there is pretty awesome.
Roxann M.
Ponte Vedra, FL
These are on our shopping list every trip. All three of my kids try to smuggle at least 3 packs a day from the cabinet. I'm starting to wondering what's so addicting. I received this product for free from Influenster, but it's nothing new around here!
JACKIE M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Review for: Fruit more...
I love Welch’s Fruit Snacks! Very good and tasty! I tried the first box not to long ago and these are now my new favorite fruit snacks. I usually buy them at either ShopRite or target. I would totally recommend these to all of the fruit snack lovers out there!
Jessica I.
Farmington, IL
I love Welch's everything and these fruit treats were no exception! The only reason I am giving you 4 stars instead of 5 is because the fruit rolls were very hard to unroll and eat. They were somewhat mushy/sticky. Otherwise great products!! Thank you!
Ashley S.
Susanville, CA
Delicious fruit snacks with good texture and taste. Not gummy and chemical tasting like others. The flavors reflect natural ingredients. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I buy these at my local supermarket. Will definitely recommend to others
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??