BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Okay just watched the #contest #oasisvoxbox and can say I...5 Answers
  • #mycultclassics must take snack to school. Never want to ...4 Answers
  • Regular or mixed fruit?6 Answers
Kanesha B.
Lamar
5 stars all the way!! Not only do the individual packs work great for on the go but the amount in each little bag is perfect for a small snack for my young daughters. The taste is great, even my husband and I eat these.
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
I didn't know my kids prefer Welch's brand over other brands.  I guess I'll be buying Welch's from now on.  They enjoy fruit snacks as a quick pick-me-up on the run.  They are portable, easy to carry, don't make a mess and don't need refrigeration.  Perfect for me.
Sandy V.
Review for: Fruit more...
This is my favorite fruit snack. I go through this super fast. They’re great tasting and it always satisfies my sweet tooth. They’re found everywhere like Walmart and Costco so I’m always picking up a new box to eat. There’s so many different flavors so I never get bored of the taste.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Welch's Fruit Snacks Canada, Fruit more...
I prefer to buy these fruit snacks for my son as they are the most affordable and the best bargain. They contain more individual pieces within their pouches and are cheaper than the character branded versions. Plus they're made with real fruit juice! I always have these with me!
Bekah W.
Stevensville, MT
These fruit snacks taste great, no artificial aftertaste, and they're a fast and convenient snack. The plus is my kids love them, and they'll be a sometimes treat for us. The downside is that they're still pretty high in sugar, and I'd prefer my kids eat an actual piece of fruit.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: Welch's Fruit Snacks Canada, Fruit more...
amo demasiado estos dulces, son tan deliciosos y contienen vitaminas que no le restan nada, son muy muy ricos. yo los amo y siempre los tengo en mi cartera.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
These fruit snacks are very tasty. They don’t taste artificial and filmy, but more as though they are made from actual fruit. My kids love the taste of them & ask for them as their snack. They are a little bit more expensive than other brands but they are a better quality.
Rachel C.
My children (and myself) absolutely love fruit snacks. I send them in my daughters lunch and my younger child thinks they are the greatest treat. I love that they are affordable and tasty. They have a good texture and are not sticky. The cherries and berries was our favorite one to try. We will continue to buy them!
Jennifer R.
Montreal, QC
My always have these in my house because my 3 year old loves them. It's so easy to throw them in my purse and have them on hand when we are out and about. I also like that these are not too sticky for a young child to eat. As a parent, I like these too! Highly recommended.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
I’m pretty sure I’m more obsessed with these than my two year old!! If they could make a whole box of just the peach ones my life would be complete!!! I buy them in the huge box at Costco because they are so yummy!! They are always soft and chewy and taste like real fruit!!!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Better than gummy bears?!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??