BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Alexandra S.
Review for: Fruit more...
I have forever been a huge craver of fruit snacks and 9/10 times reach for Welches brand.  These are super sweet and packed with flavor. Sadly I can admit to a whole box being gone in a day or two, They are easy to grab for a quick snack or if you're on the go for the day. I haven't tried any of the new flavors but will start considering it in the near future. Deff a great snack for late night college studies. One plus is they are super easy to find and they are super cheap no matter where you're buying them.
Lela B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Fruit more...
When I go to the store to do my shopping for the house I always make sure I have these snacks for the kids. I never have any problems with my snack either they always be soft and tast like real fruite in each packet. The only problem I have is that it only come with a little of them in the packets would like to have a little more in a packet so I won't have to eat more then one snack.
Robin K.
Loved them! In our YouTube review of Welch's Fruit Snacks, my daughter chose the Mixed Fruit flavor as her favorite. Check out our detailed review where my girls review each snack type that came in our VoxBox. We had a blast!

We look forward to continuing to purchase Welch's Fruit snacks!
Thanks, Welch's and Influenster for sending us the Welch's Fruit Snacks to review.
Alaina B.
Brewer, ME
This is bought like every two weeks at my house! My husband loves them, my kids steal them! Must be enjoyed if I'm always having to buy them! I'm okay with it cause it isn't high on all the crud other gummies have. It isn't fruit but I don't worry so much if they have a pack. Plus the packs are filled so my son isn't asking for more.
Aubreeanna M.
Review for: Fruit more...
My whole family has really been enjoying these fruit snacks. I really like that they are made with more natural ingredients than most brands of fruit snacks. The price is right, my kid loves them and they are healthier, what more can I ask for! I do wish they didn’t have the grape flavored one though but I guess that’s just a personal preference.
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
Both my kids agree that Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit is by far the best fruit snacks on the market. They love the taste and the texture of Welch's and say it is far superior to other brands. Welch's has the perfect combination of sweet & tart. It is the only brand they want me to purchase.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
This is my second favorite flavor by Welch's gummy snacks. I only say second because sometimes I just really want berries and sometimes I want everything. My favorite thing about these gummies is that they are those gummies that have that texture like those gummy worms you get in gas stations. I'm sure people really love those things. But I don't I like whenever they actually aren't see-through. I don't know what that means but for whatever reason I tend to like gummies that are not see through versus when they are. I don't know if that makes much sense but these companies are good regardless.
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
I didn't know my kids prefer Welch's brand over other brands.  I guess I'll be buying Welch's from now on.  They enjoy fruit snacks as a quick pick-me-up on the run.  They are portable, easy to carry, don't make a mess and don't need refrigeration.  Perfect for me.
Sandy V.
Review for: Fruit more...
This is my favorite fruit snack. I go through this super fast. They’re great tasting and it always satisfies my sweet tooth. They’re found everywhere like Walmart and Costco so I’m always picking up a new box to eat. There’s so many different flavors so I never get bored of the taste.
Bonnie F.
My boys love Welch's mixed fruit snacks, as do I. Gluten free and no preservatives are a plus. They are made with real fruit and make a great snack! Easy to place in lunchbox, carry in the car, good for after school snacks, and absolutely wonderful during hurricanes. They came in handy during Irma. They were great to take along to St. Pete black! No melting, no mess! They are great while watching TV, doing homework, or surfing the web! We love them!
Sarah G.
Crystal River, FL
Do you know how much sugar is in these?
Lauren S.
Umatilla, FL
What are the flavors?
Janae P.
Columbus, GA
How can this be apart of my diet plan?
. ..