BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #1 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...3 Answers
  • I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Regular or mixed fruit?4 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Fruit more...
I buy these for my son as an alternative to snack cakes, cookies, and chips. I know that they are not a great "healthy" snack for him but they are better than most junk foods. I do like that they have vitamins a, c, and are gluten free and that they are made with real fruit but that about it for them being healthy. They do have corn syrup and sugar in them which is way too much sugar and I have to watch my son's sugar intake so he's only allowed one bag a day or every other day. They do taste good and I'll occasionally eat a bag but it's not a snack I always buy.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fruit more...
They are yummy. However I do not agree with the advertisement of this healthy fruit snack alternative idea. These are in no way shape or form better for anyone than a pack of gummy bears. It is essentially just sugar. Which is fine for adults, but becomes a problem when parents purchase them for small children misled into thinking they are healthy fruit-snacks. Same thing for Annie’s homegrown organic bunny fruit snacks. Just sugar and food dyes (which are banned in other countries do to major health risks)
Robin K.
Loved them! In our YouTube review of Welch's Fruit Snacks, my daughter chose the Mixed Fruit flavor as her favorite. Check out our detailed review where my girls review each snack type that came in our VoxBox. We had a blast!

We look forward to continuing to purchase Welch's Fruit snacks!
Thanks, Welch's and Influenster for sending us the Welch's Fruit Snacks to review.
Keiyana M.
Fl
Review for: Fruit more...
THROW BACK ALERT. If you didn’t get these as a “dessert” in you lunch box in second grade your are on deprived child.The cheap thing any parent can buy do their kid. It was yummy and amazing it made you feel as if you were being healthy,but true fact your were not. Thank you good nite
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
All the flavors welchs has a lot of flavors to offer and has a unique way of blending them into juices, snack, etc... They are well textured and all around healthier then other brands on the market that claim to be. Granted they might cost a bit more but well worth it. Highly recommended for you and your little ones
SoCalMomofTwo T.
Pasadena, CA
Both my kids agree that Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit is by far the best fruit snacks on the market. They love the taste and the texture of Welch's and say it is far superior to other brands. Welch's has the perfect combination of sweet & tart. It is the only brand they want me to purchase.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Fruit more...
I used to put this in my snack bag for work. We would only get 15 minutes. I loved the fact that it was gluten-free. I wanted something for the sugar. It didn't have a lot of sugar. The only thing I found out was that it had a lot of food dyes in it. I would still recommend this product to anyone!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Fruit more...
These are good for what they are made for a snack! They aren't really healthy as they claim because sugar and added dyes aren't. they taste great though and my kids love them. I can purchase these fairly cheap and its a quick snack for the kids when I don't have time to grab something healthier.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
This is my second favorite flavor by Welch's gummy snacks. I only say second because sometimes I just really want berries and sometimes I want everything. My favorite thing about these gummies is that they are those gummies that have that texture like those gummy worms you get in gas stations. I'm sure people really love those things. But I don't I like whenever they actually aren't see-through. I don't know what that means but for whatever reason I tend to like gummies that are not see through versus when they are. I don't know if that makes much sense but these companies are good regardless.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Welch's Fruit Snacks Canada, Fruit more...
I prefer to buy these fruit snacks for my son as they are the most affordable and the best bargain. They contain more individual pieces within their pouches and are cheaper than the character branded versions. Plus they're made with real fruit juice! I always have these with me!
Sarah G.
Crystal River, FL
Do you know how much sugar is in these?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
So good
Nidia H.
Woodlake, CA
Do these taste good?
Evanne L.
do these fruit snacks have added sugars, or sugars not from the fruit itself? how many grams per serving? are they soft and squishy or harder gummies?
Janae P.
Columbus, GA
How can this be apart of my diet plan?