Michelle M.

I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to scan and nothing on my dashboard. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit.

Sharon T.
Sharon T.
BRISTOL, VA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." Its taste really good nothing bad to say about it
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Same for me! I don't have a post card in my box. So I went to my campaign and I didn't even see it on my badges?!
Bethann B.
Bethann B.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm still waiting to receive my box, but I just looked at my dashboard a few minutes ago and it's finally showing up on there.