Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
This is my second favorite flavor by Welch's gummy snacks. I only say second because sometimes I just really want berries and sometimes I want everything. My favorite thing about these gummies is that they are those gummies that have that texture like those gummy worms you get in gas stations. I'm sure people really love those things. But I don't I like whenever they actually aren't see-through. I don't know what that means but for whatever reason I tend to like gummies that are not see through versus when they are. I don't know if that makes much sense but these companies are good regardless.