Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksWelch's
Welchs Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Fat Free Snacks

Welchs Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Fat Free Snacks

Mixed Fruit Fat Free Snacks

Mixed Fruit; The flavors include peach, strawberry, grape, concord grape, orange and raspberry; Fat free snacks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Welchs Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Fat Free Snacks!
Yendry S.
Rockledge, FL
Welchs Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Fat Free Snacks uploaded by Yendry S.
Purchased at: Publix
They taste very delicious, I like them, they are soft to chew. I recommend them I love it 😍
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
We have a halal/no pork diet in our household so when purchasing fruit snacks and gummies, we have to be very careful. We love Welch’s. It’s super soft despite no gelatin and the taste is very good. I tend to eat them around the clock, leaving only a few for my kids.
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
We get these at Costco, this is a go to snack for my fam. Made out of real fruit. And has vitamins in there too.
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
I’m giving 4 star because the package is so far hard to open but my toddler loves them. They taste great and great for on the go.
Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
I always go for Welch’s fruit snack gummies cause they have the best flavors and we all enjoy them at home !!
Alexandra H.
Secane, PA
These are a great portion-controlled snack, especially for kids. As an adult, I find them delicious but not filling at all. They’re quite affordable although it could be better. I feel like they have the potential to be more nutritious. They taste pretty nice but could be better. Still my favorite brand of fruit juice gummies overall.
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Completely in love with this product! I first tried them at school and I loved them! Every single time I go to the grocery store or whatever store I see them I buy them! Best fruit snacks I’ve ever taste ong!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
These are a great quick & easy snack for the kids or for yourself. They are very flavorful and great fruity tastes.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Estás gomitas de frutas 🍇 son muy buenas y no son tan Dulce. A mi familia le encanta.
Melissa K.
Hackettstown, NJ
Great snack for adults and kids. Great taste with awesome fruit flavors. Individual packages are perfect for grab and go!

Looking for your answer?