Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

Are they artificially flavored ?
WiiLl there be any new flavors ?
What’s your fave flavor in this?
Start your review of Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit!
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only fruit snacks I buy for my son to have as a snack or to take to school. I like how they are made with real fruit and have no preservatives. They are also gluten free and fat free. They taste really good, more like fruit and not fake flavored fruit. One thing I noticed with these is that each pack has a generous amount of fruit snacks in it. I've boughten so many other brands fruit snacks and much to our laughter there was one we opened once that only had 4 fruit snacks in the bag, lol. These contain 10-12 pieces each bag, which is great! I highly recommend these fruit snacks!
Roselle , IL
These are a great fruit snack for kids and adults teens anyone who’s interested in having a candy like fruit sour or sweet flavor but actually somewhat healthy a lot healthier than candy I definitely have some fresh fruit flavor believe it or not and they are definitely snack were the right to have on hand with kids when you’re on the go great to put in goodie bags as an alternative to kids who don’t really like candy or chocolate believe it or not I enjoyed them very much
Charlotte, NC
I have bought this brand a few times so that my daughter can take it to school and she quite likes it. They have a good taste and a good price. I do not like it very much is the high sugar content of these products however they help to get out fast in case you need a quick solution He comprando unas cuantas veces esta marca para que mi hija la lleve a la escuela y a ella le gusta bastante. Tienen un buen sabor y buen precio. No me gusta mucho es el alto contenido de azúcar de estos productos sin embargo de ayudan a salir rápido en caso que necesites una solución rapida
lewiston
Purchased at: Walmart
Fruit snack I give a five star I can give them more because it is really good is it one of my favorite snacks to eat because when I go to a local store that had a flood at my little town that I live it and for just the full pack the one that comes 40 and six dollars the one that comes 20 in it is about four dollars and the really cheap don’t want to comes
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit uploaded by Rae L.
It will get five stars but I decided to give it for just because I feel like sometimes the packaging is too hard to open for children. But yes I do understand how you don’t want a baby or somebody super young trying to open them. Overall they have a grape flavor and they are a good source for vitamin a C and also eat. They’re gluten-free and made with real fruit.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love Welch’s Fruit Snacks. They are not sticky and use real fruit juice. They are in convenient little serving size bags. I am not sure of the exact ingredients as I don’t have a box in front of me. They can be easily thrown in a bag with a few other snacks for the kids when we are on car trips or going to the playground. I would recommend these healthier treats.
Johnstown, PA
My granddaughters absolutely love Welch’s Fruit Snacks. I love that there is no added sugar and they taste like real fruit. The girls can’t get enough of these, we always keep several boxes of Welch’s fruit snacks here for not only the girls but also for us to eat. These are priced about the same as other brands and I would absolutely recommend.
Kent, OH
Just your simple easy to pull out at the store or anywhere when your kid starts to fuss snack lol I buy a few boxes a month. My son loves his gummys lol what kid doesnt? I even find myself snacking on them. I suggest them tho they are one of the more pricey ones. They taste good and not like your just chewing wax.
Clearwater , FL
I know these probably are not the healthiest thing you can snack on but I have bought them before. These can satisfy a sugar craving and maybe stop you from really eating something naughty . They are fat free and contain fruit but lots of sugar and no fiber. Price is reasonable but I would rather eat real fruit!
Little Ferry, NJ
These Classic Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit are always a hit in my house ! It’s a good value and i love the way the packaging looks ! I would recommend this to friends and family because it’s super affordable and tasty ! I buy these at my local Dollar Tree for only $1 ! So worth it and so yummy ! 🌈
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paterson, NJ
il y a 8 mois
Melissa S. • il y a 8 mois
Heck yeah!!! There's nothin better than some good ole lifetime and hallmarks Christmas movies!! ♡♡♡
Pembroke, NC
il y a 9 mois
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit ? Who else buys these for their little ones?
yesy G. • il y a 7 mois
I do! My son loves them.