BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #2 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• I received my Welch's fruit snacks box. There isn't anything to s...3 Answers
  • Fruits or vegetables? Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Terra Ex...2 Answers
  • Do you like this snack?3 Answers
Alexandra S.
Review for: Fruit
I have forever been a huge craver of fruit snacks and 9/10 times reach for Welches brand.  These are super sweet and packed with flavor. Sadly I can admit to a whole box being gone in a day or two, They are easy to grab for a quick snack or if you're on the go for the day. I haven't tried any of the new flavors but will start considering it in the near future. Deff a great snack for late night college studies. One plus is they are super easy to find and they are super cheap no matter where you're buying them.
Robin K.
Foodie Expert
Loved them! In our YouTube review of Welch's Fruit Snacks, my daughter chose the Mixed Fruit flavor as her favorite. Check out our detailed review where my girls review each snack type that came in our VoxBox. We had a blast!

We look forward to continuing to purchase Welch's Fruit snacks!
Thanks, Welch's and Influenster for sending us the Welch's Fruit Snacks to review.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Foodie Expert
I received these #Complimentary, #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from #Influenster Voxbox for my 100% honest feedback. These Mixed fruit snacks were super good they were gone in a matter of seconds! I shared them with my baby girl and she loved them!! And they were so cute and shaped like little pieces of fruit it was adorable and it left a great aftertaste in your mouth. These were def addictive. We went to the store and got them each a small box of them the next few days and shared them with both the kiddos. 5 Star!!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite flavor by Welch's gummy snacks. I only say second because sometimes I just really want berries and sometimes I want everything. My favorite thing about these gummies is that they are those gummies that have that texture like those gummy worms you get in gas stations. I'm sure people really love those things. But I don't I like whenever they actually aren't see-through. I don't know what that means but for whatever reason I tend to like gummies that are not see through versus when they are. I don't know if that makes much sense but these companies are good regardless.
Bonnie F.
Foodie Expert
My boys love Welch's mixed fruit snacks, as do I. Gluten free and no preservatives are a plus. They are made with real fruit and make a great snack! Easy to place in lunchbox, carry in the car, good for after school snacks, and absolutely wonderful during hurricanes. They came in handy during Irma. They were great to take along to St. Pete black! No melting, no mess! They are great while watching TV, doing homework, or surfing the web! We love them!
Sierra S.
I have a 4 and 2 year old and they absolutely love these! It’s so easy to just throw in their lunchboxes for preschool and it’s a healthier alternative than cookies! We also buy them for the girls preschool class so the other little kiddos get something good too 😊
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
I have not had fruit snacks in a long time so I was really excited when I received this box of samples from Influenster to try. We saved them for a fun activity day. We used them for some of our math drill with the kids during lesson time. Since it was a review I had my fair share of samples. I was surprised by how tender and flavorful these were. We tried many of the flavors but tropical was my favorite. These are a huge crowd pleaser with our afterschool program and since they're individually packaged and make distribution simple.
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Fruit
I love Welch’s Fruit Snacks! Very good and tasty! I tried the first box not to long ago and these are now my new favorite fruit snacks. I usually buy them at either ShopRite or target. I would totally recommend these to all of the fruit snack lovers out there!
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
I received Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch in my #sparklevoxbox as complimentary for testing purposes!! These are amazing! I have braces and the #WelchsFruitRolls didn’t stick to them!! I received 3 in my vox box but i was so excited to eat one I only got a picture of two!! They taste amazing and are so easy to peel off of the paper! I will be buying these for snacks!! I love the smell and the taste.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
My kids really enjoyed these fruit snacks! They had fun eating these! I like how they have a variety of flavors. They are healthy and I can feel good about buying these on a regular basis for my kids snacks. I also like how they are individually wrapped for sharing and they are great for enjoying on the go. My kids ask for them everyday and I have now included them for their snacks!@Influenster #FruitIsFirst @WelchsFruitSnck #WelchsFruitSnacks, #UnrollTheFun, #Complimentary and #contest
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy theses at?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Better than gummy bears?!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are they sticky or bad with braces?
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you could create a new fruit snack flavor, what would you choose? Personally, strawberry, kiwi, cherry and pineapple sounds delicious.
Michelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Was wondering if they come in more flavors??