BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #2 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Has anyone been able to locate the new Welch's Fruit Roll ups that ...3 Answers
  • I would like to know the size of the product. And how many of the f...1 Answers
  • I love these fruit snacks! They're the best brand in my opinion!15 Answers
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
These are soooooo good! I have been eating these since high school! My favorite are the berry mixed! They are simply so delicious! A great snack for all ages! The best fruit snack I have ever had! I wouldn't change a thing about these! They are perfect! Not to mention ver affordable, typically Costco SAMs club and Walmart sell these in a big box, which is great if not you can find these at your nearest grocery store for no more then a dollar! The quality is great, they are soft and chewy not like other fruit snacks that are tough to the chew!
Eve R.
Eve R.
Perfect for outings like the beach, where you don't want to deal with anything too messy. Can be purchased almost anywhere for a dollar or two. Tastes good (very sweet). Just make sure they don't melt if you do take these to the beach. After all, they are gummies.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I would like to start by saying I am a texture weirdo and hate mist gummy snacks but these are BOMB!! the strawberry flavor is so real and doesn't taste extremely artificial like most do. they also aren't terribly gummy either. they are yummy and affordable!
Woodside, NY
I wish I could put 100 stars on this. This is beyond my favorite flavor. I'm so glad that they actually made a bag completely of one specific flavor and I'm more glad that they picked strawberry out of all of them. I can eat like 5 of them in one sitting
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Morehead City, NC
The toddler loves these!! Sometimes she will share a few with us adults. There are always more empty bags than she eats herself. Easy to store and don't have to worry about melting! These are much more tasty than other brands. Definitely would recommend!
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Hands down, this is the best tasting fruit snack. You can actually taste the fruit flavor and after eating a couple... You can't stop. Next thing you know the whole bag is completely finished. You will not be disappointed with this fruit snack!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Read the ingredients people !!! They have a couple coloring in there that have been linked to cancer. So i stopped eating them. I never ate them a lot because honestly they are pretty unhealthy. But once doing researched I stopped all together
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Powell, TN
These snacks are delicious! They are not overly sweet and are packed with fruit flavor. They are also a wonderful size to keep in your purse, beach bag or car. They are also extremely affordable. This is one of my "go-to's" for summer snacks.
Woodside, NY
Great for snacking on and they are so fruity and delicious. My favorite flavor is the strawberry packs and I'm so glad they actually made packs out of one specific flavor but if you want different flavors in one pack they are also available
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
Really really great flavor and they don't get stuck in my teeth! I love these and they're not terrible for you so I don't feel guilty about eating 2 packs haha. Try them if you haven't! You can find them anywhere really, even dollar tree.
J. D.
J. D.
I love these fruit snacks! They're the best brand in my opinion!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Where can I find the single flavor kind of Gummies like this one? I always find the mixes flavor ones..
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Hialeah, FL
HOW MUCH SUGAR DOES EACH PACKET HAVE?
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Which one do you like better the rolls or gummies?!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Lakewood, OH
I see these at my local dollar tree all the time. How healthy are they as a toddler snack?