BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #6 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Has anyone been able to locate the new Welch's Fruit Roll ups tha...3 Answers
  • I would like to know the size of the product. And how many of the...1 Answers
  • This is not really a question but more of an idea.  Has Welch's c...1 Answers
Annie K.
I must admit I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Besides Chocolate, which is my ultimate love, I'm a fan of gummy snacks. I was so hopeful when I received these Welches Fruit snacks from Influenster. My boys were just as excited as they take after their mommy in the sweets department. When you open the package you are met with a strong aroma of sweet smelling fake fruit. And unfortunately the taste is as chemical as the smell. The texture thou was surprisingly soft and squishy but not too sticky. Also the ingredients are less then favorable, with artificial flavoring toping the list and followed closely by Alpha Tocopherolacetate and Red 40 ( which is a chemical compound that comes from coal tars and has been linked to hyper activity as well as other illnesses) and Blue 1 to name a few. Not really something I'm looking for in a fruit snack or any snack for that matter. This is especially saddening since these so called food products are aimed at children, the ones that would be the most susceptible to the effects of such chemicals. With the wide variety of healthy options out there I would suggest giving these a miss and picking up something healthier and more tasty.
amber m.
a new and different kind of taste but delicious. easy to open, easy to eat, not to chewy, good for on the go snack. good for kids school lunch or anywhere actually. love how healthy it is, tastes like fruit juice which is saying alot most don't. i was very satisfied with this product. great value good quality. i have recommended it to everyone i have talked to.
Lori L.
I love Welches Fruit Snacks. They're gluten free and low in sugar. There is geletin in them so that is something to consider if you avoid animal products. They are fairly cheap and one packet is a perfect serving for a sweet afternoon pick me up. I like the original flavor best, but the island fruit is not too bad. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
Island fruits was a change from the usual.  The kids enjoyed trying something new.  Fruit snacks are a great pick-me-up, quick snack for kids on the go.  Plus, the are so easy to take with me.  They don't make a mess, are quiet and don't need to be kept cold.  All pluses in my book.
Kimberly R.
Anderson, IN
Tastes just like the fruits. You know which one is the kiwi and the orange and each flavor as you try each one. There is a nice mix of flavors and come in little packs that r easy to open and pack into lunchboxes for the kids. My family loves the snack fruits and asks for them daily.
Cassie B.
These were so good! We always have fruit snacks available for the kids and I loved this flavor so much I’ll need to buy another box for myself. Welch’s never seems to disappoint! This flavor is so much different than others we’ve tried and we will definitely get it again!
Aubreeanna M.
These are quite possibly the best tasting fruit snacks I have ever tried! I love the tropical flavors that are in this and I adore that there isn’t a single flavor in the pouch that I don’t like! If I can track these down at my local store I think this is going to become my newest go-to!!!
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
I received Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch in my #sparklevoxbox as complimentary for testing purposes!! These are amazing! I have braces and the #WelchsFruitRolls didn’t stick to them!! I received 3 in my vox box but i was so excited to eat one I only got a picture of two!! They taste amazing and are so easy to peel off of the paper! I will be buying these for snacks!! I love the smell and the taste.
Kerri C.
The Welch’s Fruit rolls were by far my favorite of the fruit snacks that I tried! I have purchased multiple boxes of them since I’ve tried them. And my whole family loves them as well.
I am amazed that they are made with real fruit and 100% Vitamin C! Because it does not make me feel guilty to snack on them, or to send them to school with my son either.
Amazing product Welch’s :o)
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
The kids ate them, but they were not too thrilled about them. I think I was more excited to try them than they were! The baby still eats them but the kids did not want me to buy anymore. (I did and snuck them into other snack bags and they ate them just fine!)
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Where can I find the single flavor kind of Gummies like this one? I always find the mixes flavor ones..
Natasha F.
Hialeah, FL
HOW MUCH SUGAR DOES EACH PACKET HAVE?
Jackie M.
Which one do you like better the rolls or gummies?!
Vanessa A.
Lakewood, OH
I see these at my local dollar tree all the time. How healthy are they as a toddler snack?
Emma C.
Morganton, NC
How is this really a healthy snack?