BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #3 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• Has anyone been able to locate the new Welch's Fruit Roll...3 Answers
  • I would like to know the size of the product. And how man...2 Answers
  • ¡Hola! Tu sabes si los venden en latinoamerica?4 Answers
Lori L.
I love Welches Fruit Snacks. They're gluten free and low in sugar. There is geletin in them so that is something to consider if you avoid animal products. They are fairly cheap and one packet is a perfect serving for a sweet afternoon pick me up. I like the original flavor best, but the island fruit is not too bad. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits
Cassie B.
These were so good! We always have fruit snacks available for the kids and I loved this flavor so much I’ll need to buy another box for myself. Welch’s never seems to disappoint! This flavor is so much different than others we’ve tried and we will definitely get it again!
Cynthia J.
Nederland , TX
These were awesome but who doesn't love fruit snacks right? My kids are most of these and I actually have a box in my pantry right now. I even eat them and they don't feel as sticky as many other types. #welchs all the way Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit
crystal w.
lebanon, IN
These were good. They have island flavors, and they are not overly flavored. I like the tastes of them and i really like all the flavors they have in the package. I like the portion control, it is the perfect size for a snack or to go with lunch. I really like that they are sold at most stores.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
I love fruit snacks and find that the chewier they are the less I have to go through to “get my fix”. These are among the softer ones I’ve tried so I end up feeling guilty after eating five bags. The flavor is good I just prefer a chewier snack.
Mazie M.
Forest Grove, OR
Island fruits is my favorite flavor variety.  I love these over tradition like cherry flavored or whatever.  The ingredients are great, and the shapes are really cute.  I like that they are natural and something different from what other companies offer.
Tisha H.
Walnut Ridge
The kids loved these little fruit snacks. They are great for a quick snack on the run, and if you are a little health concious they carry less sugar than many other fruit snacks. We purchased ours at Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend the to other parents.
Daneisha J.
Detroit , MI
these are some of my fav fruit snacks to grab when i’m in the mood for some and the flavors are great and these are usually in the store for pretty cheap depending on if you get an individual or a box but these are delicious
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Welch's is my favorite brand of fruit snacks. The best snacks to feed your children! I always keep these in my house for the little ones that visit, as well as for my own kids. The island flavors are delicious as well as the other flavors available too.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I love Fruit Roll Ups and Fruit Snacks and totally appreciated the free Roll Up in the Flourish VoxBox. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit was awesome and fruity and flavorful and fun!! My friend and I were temporarily transported back to our youth as we each unrolled our snacks as if it were a race. I love these products to cure sugar cravings because this is so much healthier than alternative snacks and candy.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Where can I find the single flavor kind of Gummies like this one? I always find the mixes flavor ones..
Natasha F.
Hialeah, FL
HOW MUCH SUGAR DOES EACH PACKET HAVE?
Jackie M.
Which one do you like better the rolls or gummies?!
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I can't seem to find the product page for the welch's fruit rolls. Has anyone tried them? I'm a fan of the fruit snacks so I'm hoping these are just as good if not better.
Emma C.
Morganton, NC
How is this really a healthy snack?

back