BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #2 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• What's your favorite snack to send to school for ... Be the first to answer!
  • Welch's fruit snacks are a favorite for the kids in my household,...5 Answers
  • Does these have an artificial fruit flavor or does it taste like ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberly R.
Anderson, IN
Again another great mixture of flavors. When you eat each one it tastes just you are eating a fresh berry. There is plenty of different berry flavors and they all taste really good. I have had no complaints from any of the flavors from my family and I also love how easy it to pack into a lunch for the kids school lunch and is also a great snack for anytime of the day for the kids
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
I Love these fruit rolls. I got these fruit rolls as part of my sparkle voxbox. These products were complimentary with my voxbox for testing and reviewing purpose. I got 3 flavors; strawberry, berry, and tropical punch. I loved all 3 flavors. The strawberry flavor is my favorite. I gave 2 of the other flavors to my neice and she loves unrolling the rolls and chewing on the rolls. The flavors are great too. #WelchsFruitRolls #UnrollTheFun #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @WelchsFruitSnck #free
Sue Anna G.
The Welch's Berries & Cherries Fruit Snacks we got to try for #free thanks to @Influenster, was by far my favorite of the Welch's new line of flavored fruit snacks & fruit rolls. They are very flavorful, and taste more like real fruit than any other fruit snack I've tried. If I were blind folded & was only allowed to smell the product I would've guessed I was smelling fresh fruit. In a blind taste test, the only thing that would alert me that it wasn't fresh fruit is the size, feel & texture of the snack, because they actually taste like real fresh berries & cherries!! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries
Mercedes V.
This is the only brand of fruit snacks I buy unless they are out and then have to get something else. They are soft but not to soft they have a firm Ness  and chewy Ness that just go so well together. This flavor is a original favorite I love. They also have came out with many new flavors and also started making other yummy treats other then just fruit snacks now. I totally trust this brand and recommend this to everyone that like this kinda stuff and everyone with kids. With very little sugar and a big bang of flavor you surly can't go wrong with this yummy treat.
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
Our favorite flavor!  Berries 'n Cherries was excellent.  Fruit snacks are a great take-everywhere snack because they are quiet, not-messy, and don't need refrigeration.  I can stuff some in my purse or in the kids backpacks.  They love them.
amber m.
really good taste, good for on the go snacking, easy to open, easy to eat, cute packaging, good for school lunch or a snack at home even a snack in the car. great quality, good value, not too pricey, very healthy snack that both my kids will eat, very satisfied and will purchase again
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I don't normally buy sugary snacks and drinks, so this was a real treat for my kids. I think that they inhaled these before I even turned around.

I really liked that these came in small portion sizes. It not only makes them a great size for lunches but it gives good portion control on a sweet snack. I also like that these are lacking in artificial ingredients - I felt better about giving them to them as a treat.
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Enjoyed eating these. They have a great taste and texture in your mouth. They aren't hard like some snacks. They were fun to eat with my little son and we shared them with my older adult boys who scarfed them down as well! Definitely a hit at our house!
Christine S.
Hamilton, MT
Welch's Fruit Snacks Berries'n Cherries is a great flavor. Not only is the name fun to say but the flavor is great! I received a sample from Influenster and will now be purchasing more of this product. I love the flavor and the quality of the product.
Cheyenne S.
Littleton , NC
My kids hate this flavor for some reason. I don’t mind it, but they won’t eat it. I’ll only buy it when I find a small box. Price is decent but not worth it for my family. I would recommend people try it first, they or their kids may not like it.
Kayla K.
Freedom , WI
Welch's fruit snacks are a favorite for the kids in my household, they especially can not get enough of the "tangy fruits". The problem, I find is that not too many stores carry this flavor specifically. Does anyone know which stores stock them on their shelves?
Alexandra S.
Does these have an artificial fruit flavor or does it taste like the actual flavors of the food itself?
tamara e.
Conover, NC
What's your favorite snack to send to school for your kids? Mines Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries