BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #2 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• What's your favorite snack to send to school for your kid...11 Answers
  • Welch's fruit snacks are a favorite for the kids in my ho...5 Answers
  • Does these have an artificial fruit flavor or does it tas...4 Answers
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
One of my household favorites! I only buy Welch’s because they taste like real fruit and not like fake artificial ones! They are also not that weird gummy feeling! They are soft and easily chewable! They are not too expensive and easy to find at any grocery store & even at little mini marts!
Sue Anna G.
The Welch's Berries & Cherries Fruit Snacks we got to try for #free thanks to @Influenster, was by far my favorite of the Welch's new line of flavored fruit snacks & fruit rolls. They are very flavorful, and taste more like real fruit than any other fruit snack I've tried. If I were blind folded & was only allowed to smell the product I would've guessed I was smelling fresh fruit. In a blind taste test, the only thing that would alert me that it wasn't fresh fruit is the size, feel & texture of the snack, because they actually taste like real fresh berries & cherries!! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
I like the size of the packaging, as I am able to go to school and keep them in my bag as a snack. They are not too sweet and the flavor is just right. :) I definitely recommend the  Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries to keep in your pantry. I find these fruit snacks easily at my local Dollar Tree.
Mercedes V.
This is the only brand of fruit snacks I buy unless they are out and then have to get something else. They are soft but not to soft they have a firm Ness  and chewy Ness that just go so well together. This flavor is a original favorite I love. They also have came out with many new flavors and also started making other yummy treats other then just fruit snacks now. I totally trust this brand and recommend this to everyone that like this kinda stuff and everyone with kids. With very little sugar and a big bang of flavor you surly can't go wrong with this yummy treat.
Angela B.
Marquette
My mom used to put these in my lunches when I was younger all the time and I still eat them to this day. I keep a few packs in my gym bag to eat after a hard workout to get my blood sugar back up. The flavor is pretty good but you can tell there’s artificial flavoring.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I don't normally buy sugary snacks and drinks, so this was a real treat for my kids. I think that they inhaled these before I even turned around.

I really liked that these came in small portion sizes. It not only makes them a great size for lunches but it gives good portion control on a sweet snack. I also like that these are lacking in artificial ingredients - I felt better about giving them to them as a treat.
Julie G.
Kingsland, GA
My 2 school aged boys are in love with these fruit snacks. They always choose the Berries n Cherries over any other flavor. The shape of the fruit snacks are fun and they taste delicious. Sometimes they are hard to find in the store so when we do, we stock up!
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Enjoyed eating these. They have a great taste and texture in your mouth. They aren't hard like some snacks. They were fun to eat with my little son and we shared them with my older adult boys who scarfed them down as well! Definitely a hit at our house!
Tiona Jo S.
The welches Berries and Cherries had amazing flavor to them. My kids and I like to share. They both (girl 13/boy 11) have asked me to purchase them again. That was enough to impress me. Especially that they agreed upon a snack that they BOTH enjoyed. Thank you for the opportunity to sample this product.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
Loved this! I especially like that it is portable; we could take it on the go and not worry about sticky fingers. In addition, love the flavors in this fruit snack! Who doesn't love berries and cherries? Would definitely recommend this product.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
What's your favorite snack to send to school for your kids? Mines Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries
Kayla K.
Freedom , WI
Welch's fruit snacks are a favorite for the kids in my household, they especially can not get enough of the "tangy fruits". The problem, I find is that not too many stores carry this flavor specifically. Does anyone know which stores stock them on their shelves?
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Does these have an artificial fruit flavor or does it taste like the actual flavors of the food itself?

Walmart