BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #2 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• What's your favorite snack to send to school for ... Be the first to answer!
  • Welch's fruit snacks are a favorite for the kids in my household,...5 Answers
  • Does these have an artificial fruit flavor or does it taste like ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
These are the BEST!!!! You can really taste the berries and cherries. I think I like these better than the original fruit snacks. I could legit eat the whole box in one sitting, so I don't buy them that often because they're not healthy (don't kid yourselves Welch's.) But seriously these are amazing and I think I'm going to buy some today.
Sue Anna G.
The Welch's Berries & Cherries Fruit Snacks we got to try for #free thanks to @Influenster, was by far my favorite of the Welch's new line of flavored fruit snacks & fruit rolls. They are very flavorful, and taste more like real fruit than any other fruit snack I've tried. If I were blind folded & was only allowed to smell the product I would've guessed I was smelling fresh fruit. In a blind taste test, the only thing that would alert me that it wasn't fresh fruit is the size, feel & texture of the snack, because they actually taste like real fresh berries & cherries!! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries
Mercedes V.
This is the only brand of fruit snacks I buy unless they are out and then have to get something else. They are soft but not to soft they have a firm Ness  and chewy Ness that just go so well together. This flavor is a original favorite I love. They also have came out with many new flavors and also started making other yummy treats other then just fruit snacks now. I totally trust this brand and recommend this to everyone that like this kinda stuff and everyone with kids. With very little sugar and a big bang of flavor you surly can't go wrong with this yummy treat.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I don't normally buy sugary snacks and drinks, so this was a real treat for my kids. I think that they inhaled these before I even turned around.

I really liked that these came in small portion sizes. It not only makes them a great size for lunches but it gives good portion control on a sweet snack. I also like that these are lacking in artificial ingredients - I felt better about giving them to them as a treat.
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Enjoyed eating these. They have a great taste and texture in your mouth. They aren't hard like some snacks. They were fun to eat with my little son and we shared them with my older adult boys who scarfed them down as well! Definitely a hit at our house!
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
Loved this! I especially like that it is portable; we could take it on the go and not worry about sticky fingers. In addition, love the flavors in this fruit snack! Who doesn't love berries and cherries? Would definitely recommend this product.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I discovered Welch's fruit snacks at 19 years old. I wouldn't say that they're healthy necessarily. But I also wouldn't say that they're bad for a snack for a kid. They are kind of expensive versus your other options of gummies. But the other options are not going to be nowhere near as good. I got a assorted pack at Sam's. And my favorite ones that I kept on eating, or should I say my favorite pack I kept on grabbing and eating. Were the cherries and berries. I could really finish a box in a day.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
The taste was a bit odd, as they where mixed together. But was also good none the less. Welches has a unique way of making juices, snacks and more. They are flavorful, textureful and all around realer then other brands on the market claim to be.
Cierra R.
These are probably my favorite flavor of Welchs fruit snacks. I absolutely love these! My children, my husband, and myself all had to fight over who got them. I ended up buying some to keep hidden for myself they are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy f.
LACONIA, NH
These actually taste like the flavor they are supposed to be. Love the berries and cherries Welch's fruit snacks. We keep a full stock in our house. Hey.. Its made with real fruit. It also has vitamin c. Unlike other brands..these won't stick to your teeth. Less drama at the dentist office makes a very happy mommy. Keep it up Welch's, you have our business for years to come.
Kayla K.
Freedom , WI
Welch's fruit snacks are a favorite for the kids in my household, they especially can not get enough of the "tangy fruits". The problem, I find is that not too many stores carry this flavor specifically. Does anyone know which stores stock them on their shelves?
Alexandra S.
Does these have an artificial fruit flavor or does it taste like the actual flavors of the food itself?
tamara e.
Conover, NC
What's your favorite snack to send to school for your kids? Mines Welch's® Fruit Snacks Berries 'n Cherries