BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s® , We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

Roshni P.
New Albany, OH
I love these fruit snacks! We got them for the family because they were cheap and looked great, and it tastes amazing! So far we've only tried this flavor but I'm sure the other flavors are just as great.
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I am very disappointed in these fruit snacks. I received them in a Voxbox and did not allow my children to have them because they contain synthetic dyes. There have been many studies done that conclude dyes cause adverse affects in children. This is the reason why most companies in Europe have taken them out of their ingredients list. (A simple google search will bring you to several studies). There are many other brands of fruit snacks that achieve the same great flavor, texture and appeal to children without the use of dyes!  At the risk of sounding preachy, please educate yourself on the foods you are feeding your children.  It makes me sad that so many people think that they are feeding their kids a “healthy” option when I’m fact it is not. I know we are all trying to do our best!  I did not know any better before I did the research, but now that I know better, I do better! Beware... There are a lot of companies out there who only care about the mighty dollar!
Bonnie F.
I love these!! I get them for my children (LOL) but I eat them too. They have a real burst of fruit flavor, they are chewy, and not messy. We take them in the car when we travel, to the beach (no melting), and they are great for after school snacks. They fit in the lunch box...and in my desk drawer.  They are reasonably priced and available at Walmart and Target!
Note:  I recieved these #Complimentary #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from Influenster Voxbox for my honest opinion. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I recieved these #Complimentary #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from Influenster Voxbox for my honest 100% feedback. I fell right in love with the apple orchard medley fruit snacks!! I shared the little pack with my baby girl and she loved them and was disappointed when they were all gone and it broke my little heart seeing that sad look on her face.. They were so real and juicy tasting! I have never had anything like that in my life. Only prob I had was finding them in the stores close to where I live. All I could find were the basic ones, not the specialty blends. But once I do find them (and I wont stop looking...) I am def purchasing a few boxes of these!! 5 stars all the way!!
Juliette A.
Okemos, MI
My 8 year old and I got to try Welch's Fruit Snacks and we both enjoyed them.  They  fruit snacks packs are handy to take along anywhere and they are very tasty.    Sadly I did not enjoy the Fruit Rolls as much.  They had an odd chemically after taste.    My 8 year old also loved the fruit snacks but agreed that the rolls had an odd after taste.   She really enjoyed eating the fruit rolls, but she left a sticky mess on the table and even managed to get stickiness in her hair.  The longs rolls are just too messy to give to kids anywhere but outside.  I probably won't purchase the fruit rolls, but I will definitely buy the fruit snacks.

Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed FruitWelch's® Fruit Rolls Berry
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
My son and I absolutely LOVED the Welch's Apple Orchard Medley fruit snacks! 😋🍏🍎 They were incredibly soft, which I don't know about you but that is a MUST for our fruit snacking pleasure, and the taste was incredible! Normally I would have picked a berry variety but I was pleasantly surprised by how these tasted that they will definitely be added to our mix for those afternoon cravings! 😉
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
My boys loved these fruit snacks.  They ask me all the time to buy them, evern when we have an unopened box in the house.  I love them because they have real fruit and that helps my very picky eater get his fruit intake.  It's come down to hiding them at times so the whole box doesn't get eaten in a day lol.  Thank you so much @influenster for my free box.
Monica G.
Cloquet, MN
Our family really loved the fruit snacks and have continued to buy Welch's brand since the VoxBox.  They have been a huge hit as well as the fruit roll ups (which we can only get at Walmart and that bothers me!).  I did not know about the dyes which another reviewer pointed out.  I will be conscious of that now and that does bother me.
I would recommend these to others though there are more "healthy" options out there these work in a pinch.
Amanda B.
Midway, GA
I normally don't eat fruit snacks, but when influenster sent me these to try, I have them a shot. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them. The flavors were perfect and didn't have that fake taste to them. I shared with my fruit snack loving kids, and they loved them as well. My 4 year old even picked them out at the store when we went shopping. 5 stars!
Amanda G.
Tifton, GA
I really expected more from Welch's. I didn't like that the fruit snacks contained high fructose corn syrup as well as synthetic dyes.  The snacks had a good taste however they didn't taste very organic (which I prefer for my kids).  I would not purchase these or any other Welch's snacks until they revamp their ingredients!
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
The Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley was great! texture was perfect, Taste was great, each one left me wanting another. I do recommend this.