BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #3 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s® , We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I am very disappointed in these fruit snacks. I received them in a Voxbox and did not allow my children to have them because they contain synthetic dyes. There have been many studies done that conclude dyes cause adverse affects in children. This is the reason why most companies in Europe have taken them out of their ingredients list. (A simple google search will bring you to several studies). There are many other brands of fruit snacks that achieve the same great flavor, texture and appeal to children without the use of dyes!  At the risk of sounding preachy, please educate yourself on the foods you are feeding your children.  It makes me sad that so many people think that they are feeding their kids a “healthy” option when I’m fact it is not. I know we are all trying to do our best!  I did not know any better before I did the research, but now that I know better, I do better! Beware... There are a lot of companies out there who only care about the mighty dollar!
Juliette A.
Okemos, MI
My 8 year old and I got to try Welch's Fruit Snacks and we both enjoyed them.  They  fruit snacks packs are handy to take along anywhere and they are very tasty.    Sadly I did not enjoy the Fruit Rolls as much.  They had an odd chemically after taste.    My 8 year old also loved the fruit snacks but agreed that the rolls had an odd after taste.   She really enjoyed eating the fruit rolls, but she left a sticky mess on the table and even managed to get stickiness in her hair.  The longs rolls are just too messy to give to kids anywhere but outside.  I probably won't purchase the fruit rolls, but I will definitely buy the fruit snacks.

Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed FruitWelch's® Fruit Rolls Berry
Kimberly R.
Anderson, IN
Tastes just like you are eating a fresh apple! There is a nice assortment of different apple flavors in this mixture and I think this was my personal favorite of all the flavors available! I love eating fresh apples but their prices are always up and down and it is great that I can buy this product and get a great snack without feeling guilty but also the great apple taste I love!
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
My kids really prefer the Welch's brand, which is something I didn't know until now.  I guess I'll be buying these instead of my usual brand.  They enjoyed the Apple Orchard Medley because it had different sweet flavors in it.  Fruit snacks are a great snack because they don't need refrigerated and are easy to take places.
Christine S.
Hamilton, MT
What a surprise Welch's Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley is! I received a sample to try from Influenster. My three-year old daughter likes this flavor the best. I love having this flavor in the Fall when everything is apple influenced. It is a nice break from eating a traditional apple.
Cheryl S.
Marion, IA
I received a Welch's variety pack of fruit snacks in a Voxbox.  For fruit snacks, they have quite a lot of flavor, and the texture was soft with minimal stickiness.  Unfortunately, my son recently got braces and so was not allowed to partake!  Of the variety, I liked the regular fruit snacks the best.  The fruit rolls tasted fine, but they were super thin and long - difficult to eat with a maximum of packaging.  The fruit snacks felt like a good serving and a great sweet treat to have around the house when the mood strikes!
Katarina H.
Bensalem, PA
These are the ones that will be HIDDEN in my household so I can keep them ALL TO MYSELF! Lol! What? Don't judge..I deserve them..what with all my squats and deadlifts and shuffling my boys about while working and paying the bills..hell yes! Apple Orchard Medley is by far the best out of all of them. .and while they were all delicious, these are the ones worth buying and hiding people! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Bonnie F.
I love these!! I get them for my children (LOL) but I eat them too. They have a real burst of fruit flavor, they are chewy, and not messy. We take them in the car when we travel, to the beach (no melting), and they are great for after school snacks. They fit in the lunch box...and in my desk drawer.  They are reasonably priced and available at Walmart and Target!
Note:  I recieved these #Complimentary #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from Influenster Voxbox for my honest opinion. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
This was my favorite in the box! Love the Apple and the texture of the snacks! They are soft, but not sticky and a treat to eat. Still looking in the stores for these and looking forward to buying them in the future. They are a great snack for my little man and I!
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
My daughters absolutely loved this product! I love how the fruit snacks are branching out from the normal flavors. This product was handy in that we could also take it on the go and it didn't make her little fingers sticky! Would definitely recommend this product.
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
The Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley was great! texture was perfect, Taste was great, each one left me wanting another. I do recommend this.