BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #3 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s® , We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• The Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley was great!...3 Answers
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I am very disappointed in these fruit snacks. I received them in a Voxbox and did not allow my children to have them because they contain synthetic dyes. There have been many studies done that conclude dyes cause adverse affects in children. This is the reason why most companies in Europe have taken them out of their ingredients list. (A simple google search will bring you to several studies). There are many other brands of fruit snacks that achieve the same great flavor, texture and appeal to children without the use of dyes!  At the risk of sounding preachy, please educate yourself on the foods you are feeding your children.  It makes me sad that so many people think that they are feeding their kids a “healthy” option when I’m fact it is not. I know we are all trying to do our best!  I did not know any better before I did the research, but now that I know better, I do better! Beware... There are a lot of companies out there who only care about the mighty dollar!
Faith M.
Benton, AR
I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest review. Welch’s fruit snacks in the apple orchard flavor really tastes like juicy apples. The texture and shape of Welch’s fruit snacks are delightful even for adults. The only thing I didn’t love about them is the aftertaste is a little funny, in my opinion. But overall definitely a 4/5 star snack! Especially for kiddos!!
Christa M.
Shenandoah, PA
Very yummy!! Myself, and my children have tried plenty of the welches flavored fruit snacks/rolls ups. I would have to say this flavor was definitely one of our favorites! These, as well as other welches Snacks are very affordable, and can find them in most grocery stores :)
Jenny C.
Combs, KY
These were probably the absolute BEST fruit snacks I have ever eaten. I didn't even tell the kids I had them. lol. They got to eat the roll ups so I kept these for myself. They were so soft & squishy, sweet, good, juicy and like I said, GOOD!! I recommend these to anyone!
Katarina H.
Bensalem, PA
These are the ones that will be HIDDEN in my household so I can keep them ALL TO MYSELF! Lol! What? Don't judge..I deserve them..what with all my squats and deadlifts and shuffling my boys about while working and paying the bills..hell yes! Apple Orchard Medley is by far the best out of all of them. .and while they were all delicious, these are the ones worth buying and hiding people! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Bonnie F.
I love these!! I get them for my children (LOL) but I eat them too. They have a real burst of fruit flavor, they are chewy, and not messy. We take them in the car when we travel, to the beach (no melting), and they are great for after school snacks. They fit in the lunch box...and in my desk drawer.  They are reasonably priced and available at Walmart and Target!
Note:  I recieved these #Complimentary #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from Influenster Voxbox for my honest opinion. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
This was my favorite in the box! Love the Apple and the texture of the snacks! They are soft, but not sticky and a treat to eat. Still looking in the stores for these and looking forward to buying them in the future. They are a great snack for my little man and I!
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
My daughters absolutely loved this product! I love how the fruit snacks are branching out from the normal flavors. This product was handy in that we could also take it on the go and it didn't make her little fingers sticky! Would definitely recommend this product.
Mazie M.
Forest Grove, OR
Delicious fruit snacks.  You don't find apple varieties often, in fact I've never seen them outside of Welch's.  We love the flavors and the shapes are cute.  My kids love apple stuff so they just gobble these up.  I love the ingredients so it doesn't worry me that they eat them.
Stacey M.
Lewisburg, KY
I love Welch's fruit snacks and this flavor reminds me of fall at the pumpkin patch drinking apple cider! My kids are crazy about them as well and we keep gummies stocked at our house for sure, if you like fruit snacks you will love this great flavor as well.
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
The Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley was great! texture was perfect, Taste was great, each one left me wanting another. I do recommend this.