BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s® , We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

Roshni P.
Roshni P.
New Albany, OH
I love these fruit snacks! We got them for the family because they were cheap and looked great, and it tastes amazing! So far we've only tried this flavor but I'm sure the other flavors are just as great.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I recieved these #Complimentary #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from Influenster Voxbox for my honest 100% feedback. I fell right in love with the apple orchard medley fruit snacks!! I shared the little pack with my baby girl and she loved them and was disappointed when they were all gone and it broke my little heart seeing that sad look on her face.. They were so real and juicy tasting! I have never had anything like that in my life. Only prob I had was finding them in the stores close to where I live. All I could find were the basic ones, not the specialty blends. But once I do find them (and I wont stop looking...) I am def purchasing a few boxes of these!! 5 stars all the way!!
Katarina H.
Katarina H.
Bensalem, PA
These are the ones that will be HIDDEN in my household so I can keep them ALL TO MYSELF! Lol! What? Don't judge..I deserve them..what with all my squats and deadlifts and shuffling my boys about while working and paying the bills..hell yes! Apple Orchard Medley is by far the best out of all of them. .and while they were all delicious, these are the ones worth buying and hiding people! Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Heather B.
Heather B.
Berea, KY
I received this item in a voxbox for testing purposes. My children and I really enjoyed this fruit snack along with the several other flavors included. This was our first time trying the Apple Orchard Medley and it is our new favorite. They are our favorite brand of fruit snack because they are healthier than the others and the texture is perfect not to mention the amazing flavor selection. Very affordable and delicious snack.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
We just tried these from our VoxBox and my 4 year old and I loved them. First thing you notice is the amazing smell. They smell like a mix fruity apple! They come in multiple colors and taste delicious. Love that they are made with real fruit and are fat free for the kids (and me) only 80 calories a pack!
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
I can never find these anywhere! I purchased these out of my school's cafe area and haven't been able to find them in ANY stores since! These are DELICIOUS! I love all of Welch's flavors but these were new and I was so curious to try them and they are by far my favorite. Nice and juicy and you can taste the apples and pears. I hope I run across these again soon! My son and I loved them!!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Blacksburg, SC
Whoa! Holy apple smell 😍 opening this package made my day! This is the first time I have tried this flavor, and I must say it's not quite my favorite.. and I love apples!

Not entirely thrilled with the yellow flavor, the red was pretty good and the pear tasted JUST like a pear. So good! Love the green!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Taylor Mill, KY
We got a free sample box from from Influenster to try! I didn't even get to try but a bite from each one because my kids devoured them!!! I definitely will be purchasing these in our future. It was a huge hit all around. I didn't feel like I was feeding my kids complete junk and the price is affordable for a mom of 4. 5 stars in the book of this Mom and her children!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I received these Welch's Fruit Rolls to try out for free. My kids and I loved the Apple Orchard Medley flavors! The first thing I noticed was the smell when opening the package. It smelled really good and tasted pretty good and were a hit with my kids! I'm glad that Welch's has remade their fruit snacks to be made "healthier"! Thanks Influenster for allowing us to test this product for free!
Jami R.
Jami R.
Springboro, OH
Since I totally believe that snacks are apart of a daily adult diet.  Why can't we all  just have the diet that our kids have?  We all love the fruit snacks so much we ate the whole box over the weekend and then bought more. This super tasty flavor was the one we bought more than once!