BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s® , We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

• The Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley was great!...3 Answers
Faith M.
Benton, AR
I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest review. Welch’s fruit snacks in the apple orchard flavor really tastes like juicy apples. The texture and shape of Welch’s fruit snacks are delightful even for adults. The only thing I didn’t love about them is the aftertaste is a little funny, in my opinion. But overall definitely a 4/5 star snack! Especially for kiddos!!
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
These were probably the absolute BEST fruit snacks I have ever eaten. I didn't even tell the kids I had them. lol. They got to eat the roll ups so I kept these for myself. They were so soft & squishy, sweet, good, juicy and like I said, GOOD!! I recommend these to anyone!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love these!! I get them for my children (LOL) but I eat them too. They have a real burst of fruit flavor, they are chewy, and not messy. We take them in the car when we travel, to the beach (no melting), and they are great for after school snacks. They fit in the lunch box...and in my desk drawer.  They are reasonably priced and available at Walmart and Target!
Note:  I recieved these #Complimentary #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun from Influenster Voxbox for my honest opinion. Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
This was my favorite in the box! Love the Apple and the texture of the snacks! They are soft, but not sticky and a treat to eat. Still looking in the stores for these and looking forward to buying them in the future. They are a great snack for my little man and I!
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
My daughters absolutely loved this product! I love how the fruit snacks are branching out from the normal flavors. This product was handy in that we could also take it on the go and it didn't make her little fingers sticky! Would definitely recommend this product.
Mazie M.
Forest Grove, OR
Delicious fruit snacks.  You don't find apple varieties often, in fact I've never seen them outside of Welch's.  We love the flavors and the shapes are cute.  My kids love apple stuff so they just gobble these up.  I love the ingredients so it doesn't worry me that they eat them.
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
Excellent authentic taste with a bold flavor that makes these snacks easy to keep enjoying and disappointing when they are gone. Their price is comparable to other fruit snacks but these are a better value for your money in my opinion.
Cassie B.
These were so good! We always have fruit snacks available for the kids and I loved this flavor so much I’ll need to buy another box for myself. Welch’s never seems to disappoint! We will have to get this flavor more often!
Kelly V.
I believe I wrote a review on these already but just Incase I’ll do it again. I love these Welch fruit snacks. They are so much better then the fruit by foot or other brands of fruit snacks. Usually I buy these for my kids but I will be getting them for me too.
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
I love the Welch’s fruit snacks! No matter the flavor! They are good for, compared to candy. Taste great and don’t break the bank. They go above and beyond on their snacks and we will continue to buy these in my home!
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
The Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley was great! texture was perfect, Taste was great, each one left me wanting another. I do recommend this.