BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #4 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Unroll the Fun™ with Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, you will want to try all three mouthwatering flavors including White Grape Strawberry, Berry and Tropical Punch.

• Apple fruit snack was my favorite. What was yours?Welch's...16 Answers
  • Is strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?6 Answers
  • Are these any good???6 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Lizette J.
This fruit roll up was a sticky mess! I would not recommend this product for anyone under the age of 13. The consistency of the roll up was not strong enough to stay solid as I lifted it away from the white wax paper backing. It became stringy and sticky as I peeled it and was hard to take it off my fingers as I put it in my mouth. That was disappointing. The strawberry taste, at first, was really yummy! It made me just want to put it all together on toast with peanut butter! There was then this filmy aftertaste that I wasn’t too impressed with. It tasted more like I was eating strawberry jam that was semi solid. I could continue eating the rest but I wouldn’t buy it in the future. Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Karen H.
I got these fruit snacks in my Influenster VoxBox for free in exchange for an honest review, and my son stole the strawberry one SO fast. He gave me a bite, and it was delicious. Welch's makes the best fruit snack products out there.
Since he ate nearly the whole thing, I asked my son for HIS opinion. He said that they are great, and that he's had something like this before, but this one is better. He loved it, and wanted to eat the other ones right away. I only stopped him by telling him that he can eat them in his lunch.
I will 100% be buying these soon. They are kid AND Mommy approved.

#OasisVoxbox #WelchsFruitRolls #UnrollTheFun #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @WelchsFruitSnack
Laura M.
Covington, LA
My children loved this flavor the best.  They loved the taste of it and really enjoyed unrolling it as far as it could to slurp it up.  They were begging for more after they finished it.  Added bonus is that sugar is not the first ingredient; fruit puree is the first one!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Welch's is a brand I have enjoyed for more or less my whole life, so I was excited to give these a try.

Smell: Smells like juice! This is a good thing. It's sweet but not like straight up bags of sugar. I actually smell the fruit.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is the reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.**

Taste: Delicious! It's sweet but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this as an every day snack for adults or kids, but a treat every once in a while.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
The Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry are so yummy! I probably should have shared them with my son, but after the first bite, I was addicted! They have excellent flavor and I like rolling the strip off the paper and into my mouth.  Not only do they taste great, but they are fun to eat!  They make a great snack for school or for work.  They are a great way to cure a sweet tooth without a lot of guilt.

Dawn D.
Bethlehem , GA
A great snack for families on the go who want to give their kids a healthier alternative to eat.  Our kids loved this flavor and asked us to buy them again when the sample ran out.  They are priced about the same as other snacks in the same aisle, so they are not expensive.  The kids enjoyed eating them, so I'm sure we'll buy them again in the future.
Maria T.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I enjoyed the taste of these fruit rolls, however, they are very sticky. It felt very messy eating them to me but I shared some with my niece and she seemed to like the taste of it as well. I would recommend this to kids with parents that do not mind a little messy snack because I trust this brand.
KaLynn C.
I received this product in my Influencer Vox box. It was very good! I always ate fruit roll up's as a kid and was obsessed, since then I haven't eaten them any more because they seemed so sugary and bad for you. Welch's is a very trusted brand and is known for being healthy and good for kids, so that was definitely a plus! I liked how much thinner it was compared to the old fruit roll up's, it was still sweet but made it seem healthier and better for you. The price said 2.99. I wasn't sure if that was for one or for a pack. If it is for a pack then that's a great deal! Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry overall tasted really good and i enjoyed that it was healthier than previous years.
Beth S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are a great treat, with grown up flavors. I loved sharing these with my daughter, and my husband was a fan too. The packaging was easy to open and not excessive. I thought this particular flavor was just ok - I’m not personally a fan of grapes, but my husband said the flavor was natural and not overpowering. Definitely recommended!
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Welch’s fruit roll up snack things have given me some nostalgia! I already love snacking on Welch’s fruit snacks and having a twist on these fruit snacks in a fruit roll up like twist makes the snack eating time even more fun. The only reason why I wouldn’t give this a full 5 stars is because it is very sticky, like.. It gets stuck in my teeth waaay more than the fruit snacks itself.
Melody M.
Birch Tree, MO
Apple fruit snack was my favorite. What was yours?Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Istarlin D.
Syracuse, NY
How can u get free samples???
Joyleta B.
Is strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?
Crystal G.
Are these any good???
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Anyone else think they're kind of too sticky?