BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #4 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Unroll the Fun™ with Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, you will want to try all three mouthwatering flavors including White Grape Strawberry, Berry and Tropical Punch.

• Apple fruit snack was my favorite. What was yours?Welch's...21 Answers
  • Is strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?6 Answers
  • Did anyone else's kids go crazy for these?5 Answers
Reanna G.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love fruit roll ups. We take them to the park, on car rides, and we even have them in game nights. The kids do get a little sticky but it's definitely worth it. My big kid also likes them so I have to hide them from him when we buy them. They might not be the healthiest treat but you don't have to give the kids the whole box. One every once in a while is fine.
Arpi N.
Porter Ranch, CA
Where do I begin? My boys loved the sample of Welch's Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry. The flavor, texture and ease of slipping one or two into their school lunches made for the perfect snack. Thank you so much for this opportunity to test before purchasing!
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
I bought these for my kids ages 8, 6 (twins) and 4 after reading that they contain Real Fruit and 100% DV Vitamin C. It is usually difficult to find a snack that they all enjoy. My kids asked me to buy more. We have tried white grape strawberry and berry and each were equally tasty. I have not found the Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch but have heard good things about them.
Nicole K.
Holly Springs, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste amazing!! My kids seem to devour these, including my 16 year old. Much better for them too, instead of candy. Its a wonderful quick fix for the sweet tooth in us all and so easily portable for their lunches!
Lizette J.
This fruit roll up was a sticky mess! I would not recommend this product for anyone under the age of 13. The consistency of the roll up was not strong enough to stay solid as I lifted it away from the white wax paper backing. It became stringy and sticky as I peeled it and was hard to take it off my fingers as I put it in my mouth. That was disappointing. The strawberry taste, at first, was really yummy! It made me just want to put it all together on toast with peanut butter! There was then this filmy aftertaste that I wasn’t too impressed with. It tasted more like I was eating strawberry jam that was semi solid. I could continue eating the rest but I wouldn’t buy it in the future. Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
Purchased at: Safeway
These are SO FREAKING GOOD. My kiddos love them, my hubby loves them, and I love them. They're perfect for packing in kiddos lunch or taking on the go for a snack when having a busy day.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Welch's is a brand I have enjoyed for more or less my whole life, so I was excited to give these a try.

Smell: Smells like juice! This is a good thing. It's sweet but not like straight up bags of sugar. I actually smell the fruit.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is the reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.**

Taste: Delicious! It's sweet but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this as an every day snack for adults or kids, but a treat every once in a while.
Dawn D.
Bethlehem, GA
A great snack for families on the go who want to give their kids a healthier alternative to eat.  Our kids loved this flavor and asked us to buy them again when the sample ran out.  They are priced about the same as other snacks in the same aisle, so they are not expensive.  The kids enjoyed eating them, so I'm sure we'll buy them again in the future.
Maria T.
Orlando, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I enjoyed the taste of these fruit rolls, however, they are very sticky. It felt very messy eating them to me but I shared some with my niece and she seemed to like the taste of it as well. I would recommend this to kids with parents that do not mind a little messy snack because I trust this brand.
KaLynn C.
I received this product in my Influencer Vox box. It was very good! I always ate fruit roll up's as a kid and was obsessed, since then I haven't eaten them any more because they seemed so sugary and bad for you. Welch's is a very trusted brand and is known for being healthy and good for kids, so that was definitely a plus! I liked how much thinner it was compared to the old fruit roll up's, it was still sweet but made it seem healthier and better for you. The price said 2.99. I wasn't sure if that was for one or for a pack. If it is for a pack then that's a great deal! Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry overall tasted really good and i enjoyed that it was healthier than previous years.
Melody M.
Birch Tree, MO
Apple fruit snack was my favorite. What was yours?Welch's® Fruit Snacks Apple Orchard Medley
Istarlin D.
Syracuse, NY
How can u get free samples???
Joyleta B.
Is strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?
Crystal G.
Are these any good???
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Did anyone else's kids go crazy for these?