BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Unroll the Fun™ with Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, you will want to try all three mouthwatering flavors including White Grape Strawberry, Berry and Tropical Punch.

Olena B.
Portland, OR
My son and I thought the Welch's fruit snacks were wonderful!! The packaging is attractive and easy to open, not just for adults but for kids. The size is just enough to get a sweet taste of fruit and it was fun for my son to use. I like the various flavors and the price is reasonable. I must say the snack was a winner in my house! My son loved it so much I was lucky to get a corner of a piece!! I would definitely purchase these snacks and my own! I appreciate influenster for sending them to me for my honest review for free.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Welch's White Grape Strawberry Fruit Rolls are delicious. I received this item from Influenster for free to try in exchange for an honest review. My opinion wasn't swayed by this.  This items tastes really good. I gave it 4 stars because they are so super thin and sticky. They wra themselves around/across your teeth and tongue and are very difficult to get lose from teeth. I refuse to give them to my kids because of the fear of caveties. If they were thicker they wouldn't stick to teeth as badly.
Lizette J.
This fruit roll up was a sticky mess! I would not recommend this product for anyone under the age of 13. The consistency of the roll up was not strong enough to stay solid as I lifted it away from the white wax paper backing. It became stringy and sticky as I peeled it and was hard to take it off my fingers as I put it in my mouth. That was disappointing. The strawberry taste, at first, was really yummy! It made me just want to put it all together on toast with peanut butter! There was then this filmy aftertaste that I wasn’t too impressed with. It tasted more like I was eating strawberry jam that was semi solid. I could continue eating the rest but I wouldn’t buy it in the future. Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Karen H.
I got these fruit snacks in my Influenster VoxBox for free in exchange for an honest review, and my son stole the strawberry one SO fast. He gave me a bite, and it was delicious. Welch's makes the best fruit snack products out there.
Since he ate nearly the whole thing, I asked my son for HIS opinion. He said that they are great, and that he's had something like this before, but this one is better. He loved it, and wanted to eat the other ones right away. I only stopped him by telling him that he can eat them in his lunch.
I will 100% be buying these soon. They are kid AND Mommy approved.

#OasisVoxbox #WelchsFruitRolls #UnrollTheFun #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @WelchsFruitSnack
Meghan B.
Got these in a box a few months ago. My kids love them. i did repurchase them again at stop and shop a few times. Mango is the least fav for my kids and there'a whole lotta box for just 6 rolls we recently found them.at our BJ's wholesale club and its totally worth it. You get way more for your money and the box is huge. We bought the box January 7th and we still have a bunch left. They're the perfect treat for the kiddos and I may enjoy them here and there myself!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Welch's is a brand I have enjoyed for more or less my whole life, so I was excited to give these a try.

Smell: Smells like juice! This is a good thing. It's sweet but not like straight up bags of sugar. I actually smell the fruit.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is the reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.**

Taste: Delicious! It's sweet but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this as an every day snack for adults or kids, but a treat every once in a while.
Lara O.
Uniontown, PA
I received a sample from a campaign and really liked these! They aren’t the same as a fruit roll up, they actually have more of a fruit taste without as much of a sugary taste. I enjoyed them just the same, my daughter seemed to love them more lol. They are a little more sticky I feel though which is why I put only 4 stars. That’s the only downfall is they stick to your teeth more lol.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
The Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry are so yummy! I probably should have shared them with my son, but after the first bite, I was addicted! They have excellent flavor and I like rolling the strip off the paper and into my mouth.  Not only do they taste great, but they are fun to eat!  They make a great snack for school or for work.  They are a great way to cure a sweet tooth without a lot of guilt.

Dawn D.
Bethlehem , GA
A great snack for families on the go who want to give their kids a healthier alternative to eat.  Our kids loved this flavor and asked us to buy them again when the sample ran out.  They are priced about the same as other snacks in the same aisle, so they are not expensive.  The kids enjoyed eating them, so I'm sure we'll buy them again in the future.
Maria T.
Orlando, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I enjoyed the taste of these fruit rolls, however, they are very sticky. It felt very messy eating them to me but I shared some with my niece and she seemed to like the taste of it as well. I would recommend this to kids with parents that do not mind a little messy snack because I trust this brand.
Joyleta B.
Is strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?
Crystal G.
Are these any good???
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Anyone else think they're kind of too sticky?
Sheila H.
Vicksburg , MS
Did anyone like the tropical punch fruit roll ups
Melissa K.
Charleston WV
Are they good and do I want to try them