BY WELCH'S® FRUIT SNACKS #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Unroll the Fun™ with Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, you will want to try all three mouthwatering flavors including White Grape Strawberry, Berry and Tropical Punch.

Rachel W.
Don't worry! Pic just for attention :) The pup didn't eat any, but he did get a yummy dog treat for being a good boy while posing for the photo.

This White Grape Strawberry flavor is yummy! The consistency is thinner than the fruit roll ups I ate as a kid. I actually like this more because it tastes healthier (is that a thing? lol) it sticks to the paper a lot more and at one point, I thought it would be an issue or would get stuck if moist, but luckily didn't have any issues like that.

I was excited to try this for free thanks to Influenster and have chosen to share my honest review :)
Shirley A.
EL MONTE, CA
I found them to be tasty but not as good as theyre original fruit snacks... I felt they were very sticky too. My 7 yr old loved them but they were a bit messy :/ sticking to his fingers, top of his mouth, and between his little 7yr old teeth lol... had to give him some water to help him swallow and rinse what was left.

I personally would not purchase these unless they come out with a new and improved formula. I still feel the sugar sliding down my throat and I ate them about 30 minutes ago. I think they're a little bit dangerous since they're very sticky I felt like they might get stuck and Icould choke!

I received these free in my #sparklevoxbox and I was excited because it felt like a little trick-or-treat advance! I love Welch's fruit snacks but these are super sweet and I have a sweet tooth... try again Wech's :/ Welch's® Fruit Rolls BerryWelch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical PunchWelch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Dora G.
Pharr, TX
I received 3 different flavors and I tried the strawberry one, it was delicious. The best part is that it wasn't sticky and it came off the wrapper very easily. I normally don't buy fruit rolls because they tend to stick on the wrapper and are hard to eat. I had no problem with this brand and flavor. I can't wait to try the rest with my son. He loves Welch's. Thanks influenster for reminding me the good things about fruit rolls. Will be buying more of these in the future.
Karen H.
I got these fruit snacks in my Influenster VoxBox for free in exchange for an honest review, and my son stole the strawberry one SO fast. He gave me a bite, and it was delicious. Welch's makes the best fruit snack products out there.
Since he ate nearly the whole thing, I asked my son for HIS opinion. He said that they are great, and that he's had something like this before, but this one is better. He loved it, and wanted to eat the other ones right away. I only stopped him by telling him that he can eat them in his lunch.
I will 100% be buying these soon. They are kid AND Mommy approved.

#OasisVoxbox #WelchsFruitRolls #UnrollTheFun #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @WelchsFruitSnack
Rhoda K.
Bowie, TX
The Welch’s Fruit Rolls White grape and strawberry flavor were awesome!  I loved them just as much as my kids did! I love that real fruit is the number one ingredient.  My daughter said “Ooohhh momma they’re so juicy just like real fruit!”.  I absolutely agree with her!  The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because they are kind of difficult to pull off of the paper.  Everything was so yummy perfect!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Welch's is a brand I have enjoyed for more or less my whole life, so I was excited to give these a try.

Smell: Smells like juice! This is a good thing. It's sweet but not like straight up bags of sugar. I actually smell the fruit.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is the reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.**

Taste: Delicious! It's sweet but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this as an every day snack for adults or kids, but a treat every once in a while.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I would recommend Welches Fruit Rolls to anyone. My kids absolutely LOVED these. There small and easy to take with you in the go and are great snacks for the kids that aren’t too bad for them. I received mine free to try in my Flourish VoxBox. Since then I have been trying to find them in stores because they are just that good. Once I’m able to find them In stores I will definitely stock up. A++Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
The Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry are so yummy! I probably should have shared them with my son, but after the first bite, I was addicted! They have excellent flavor and I like rolling the strip off the paper and into my mouth.  Not only do they taste great, but they are fun to eat!  They make a great snack for school or for work.  They are a great way to cure a sweet tooth without a lot of guilt.

Lizette J.
This fruit roll up was a sticky mess! I would not recommend this product for anyone under the age of 13. The consistency of the roll up was not strong enough to stay solid as I lifted it away from the white wax paper backing. It became stringy and sticky as I peeled it and was hard to take it off my fingers as I put it in my mouth. That was disappointing. The strawberry taste, at first, was really yummy! It made me just want to put it all together on toast with peanut butter! There was then this filmy aftertaste that I wasn’t too impressed with. It tasted more like I was eating strawberry jam that was semi solid. I could continue eating the rest but I wouldn’t buy it in the future. Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Maria T.
Orlando, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I enjoyed the taste of these fruit rolls, however, they are very sticky. It felt very messy eating them to me but I shared some with my niece and she seemed to like the taste of it as well. I would recommend this to kids with parents that do not mind a little messy snack because I trust this brand.
Crystal G.
Are these any good???
Joyleta B.
Is strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Anyone else think they're kind of too sticky?
Sheila H.
Vicksburg , MS
Did anyone like the tropical punch fruit roll ups
Marlene M.