Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry

Unroll the Fun™ with Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, you will want to try all three mouthwatering flavors including White Grape Strawberry, Berry and Tropical Punch.

How would you compare the flavor to the original?
How do I get free samples ?
Like these?????
Start your review of Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I've like fruit snacks ever since I was a kid and I still enjoy them as an adult. I think these have a great fruity flavor to them. They are a bit sticky and will get stuck in your teeth pretty easily. Other than that, I think they're great!
Rebecca H.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry uploaded by Rebecca H.
Oh my goodness! It's a party in your mouth!! I loved these! I will for sure be stocking up on more!Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,416 reviews
These are great for a snack or kids lunches, kids love them And they’re great substitute for sweets and something less good for you they are expensive and I definitely would recommend them
Cori J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Great flavor and texture. Will definitely buy these in three future!
I received thes in my flourish vox box.
Great flavor and texture. Will definitely buy these in three future!
I received thes in my flourish vox box.
Tasha B.
Katy, TX
This little snack was quite filling and yummy too. My daughter really liked them. They have become a regular snack choice in our household.
Amanda K.
Sioux Falls, SD
They were very sticky and did not taste bad but not amazing either. I liked it but would not recommend it.
Lindsey B.
Fort Myers, FL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Welch’s yogurt snacks!! They’re a perfect go-to snack for when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth craving. They’re so easy to just throw in the cooler and take to the beach too!! A MUST BUY for a healthy, quick treat...both young and old!  Welch's® Strawberry Fruit 'n Yogurt™ Snacks #love’em
Donna C.
Oyster Bay, NY
Fruity good, not too sweet, and not too chewy. My family, of all ages, loved Welch's Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry! I only wish there was a bit less sugar in this snack.
Yesmarie D.
New haven, CT
Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry  My little one and I tried these. I have to say we weren’t too impressed. They were ok. Not something I would run to purchase at the grocery store. The taste just wasn’t right. Unlike some of their other products this one fell a little short. But we can say we tried it!
Amanda R.
Greenville, NC
Love the roll up! The flavor is the best one out there! Everyone with kids that love strawberries need to try these!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...