BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Michelle M.
Dante, VA
Love the brand. Love the fact made with real fruit juice. Nice textures and ingredients. I just not big on tropical punch flavor. Thanks Influenster and Welchs for complimentary snack Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch .
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch Flavor is was super Yummy! Loved this product all around. The only thing I wish was that it was a little thicker. To thin in my opinion.
Carissa O.
Wilmot, SD
I recieved this product in my free voxbox today from influenster! my kids love them. the ingredients are not fully up my alley, but hey they love them!!! I would buy these for my children knowing how much they enjoyed them #welchsfruitrolls
April D.
Thornton, CO
By far my favorite from roll up snack from Welch's yet. These seem to me like they are much softer then a normal fruit roll I enjoy that ! This
is the best flavor so far !!
Kayla B.
Massillon, OH
Very tasty. My kids absolutely loved this flavor we got completely free in our VoxBox..we will deff be looking for these at our local grocery store.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
I'm not a very big fan of fruit punch to start with so it really wasn't my favorite thing in the world but it had a good flavor and no bad after taste in you're mouth. This is my first time using this product. There is more product in these then fruit by the foot in my opinion and better tasting. Would buy again but in a different flavor.
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
My oldest daughter tried the tropical fruit roll up. She said it was delicious! It was soft, not too chewy, very flavorful and as she said...amazing! Way better than the fruit by the foot thats sticky. #12yoapproved We got to try this free for testing purposes.
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
I received 3 flavors from voxbox. While the flavors were great, the fruit roll itself was very very sticky. I couldn't just unroll it to eat it. These fruit rolls are very gooey, nothing like fruit by the foot. I won't be buying these. I received these for free, for testing purposes.
Danielle w.
Blacksburg, SC
First off.. I'm sorry I'm a package/marketing girl.. but I love this has all the fruit on the front unlike the white grape strawberry.. and the smell of this is incredible and spells just like fruit punch drinks whitout the fake color again..

Okay okay, the flavor sure.. on with it.. takes very much like hawiian fruit punch the red drink you get but maybe a little more pineappley ✓new word. Great stuff I would definitely buy these!
Misty N.
Clarksburg, WV
My daughter absolutely loves these. She calls them candy. She's usually very picky about flavors and always requests "the red ones", but she loves all flavors of Welch's.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!