BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Marianna N.
Odessa, FL
Omg yum! Wish I had more, these were so good! I didn’t share them with the kids. Oopsies ;) I just couldn’t share this amazingness
Robin M.
Allentown, PA
My kids fought over each snack in the box. They absolutely love the flavors! I think all of the samples were eaten in one weekend!
Courtney K.
Marion, OH
I love this flavor and these fruit rolls! Definitely my new favorite, and my daughter loves them too which is definitely a plus!!(:
Rachel s.
Out of the 3 flavors we tested in our box, tropcal was my favorite! Such a great pop of flavor! Took me back to being a kid again.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Man this was sooooo delicious I had to hide them from my kids since they wanted to take mommy’s snacks lol. Will so get these again
Ashley s.
Love these! They taste is amazing and you can definitely tell they were made with more natural ingredients then other brands.
Irene K.
My children loved this so much! They kept asking me for more! Will definitely purchase. Thank you #influenster #freesample #voxbox
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
They were very delicious! I wish that I could find them in a store near because I would buy the for lunch at work to have on hand.
Zoe G.
Burbank, CA
Did not like the flavor or consistency. It was very sticky and hard to get off of my teeth. Got this in a voxbox for a trial.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
We weren't huge fans of this flavor, but my daughter said it was ok and would eat them anyway. But that's more personal preference.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!