BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Misty R.
Duluth, MN
I thought the flavors were good and authentic. It wasnt too sweet or too sticky. Only dissapointment was they were gone too quickly!
Brandi T.
Perfect for summer snack!! Great Price and natural!! Full of Flavor great for beach parties!! My kid loves them #kidapproved #summer
Jessica L.
These are sticky, but the flavor makes up for that. This is our favorite flavor out of them all. Always disappear fast in our house.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
Like the other flavors of welchs fruit rolls, these were not the greatest; kind of bland and boring. My kids liked this flavor least.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
These roll ups have really good flavor, but they still get stuck in your teeth. This was the first time trying and will be the last.
Coral V.
Guilford, VT
A great quick, healthy snack for our child to bring to school. He felt like it was a treat, but I knew it was a healthy option.
Lisalee M.
Coinjock , NC
Yummy! My kids and I enjoy trying them out in my Welch's fruit snack box! Fruit rolls up remind me of my childhood. So fun and good!
Danielle D.
Queen Creek, AZ
My kids loved these. Great tasting, easy snack and doesn't have artificial coloring.  I wish it was lower in sugar content
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I like all the Welch's fruit rolls. But this is my least favorite but it is still great and I love to put it in my kids lunch boxes.
Jolene L.
Muskogee, OK
These are so good! They’re so tasty and they make an awesome snack. I got these for free in my #sparklevoxbox and I plan to buy more!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Jazmin D.