BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor. But I also am not a huge tropical flavor fan. My kids enjoy them. I do, however, like the texture.
Cristy R.
Lakeland, FL
If you like tropical punch then you will love this fruit roll. Another awesome fruit snack from Welch's, and it's reasonably priced.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
My kids loved these! I usually buy fruit roll ups and my youngest two will open them but never eat them and these they all ate them.
Pamela H.
conway, SC
My kids love fruity things and this was a definite hit with them. I have to hide the box so they don't try to eat them all in a day.
alex b.
Dixon, IL
Amazing flavor! Probably my favorite. The kids really enjoy them too. Very affordable. Great texture. Can find them at Walmart.
Coral V.
Guilford, VT
A great quick, healthy snack for our child to bring to school. He felt like it was a treat, but I knew it was a healthy option.
Tiffany C.
Atlanta, GA
this was still a good gift from influenster, it was a very nice treat to receive. i loved the flavor and the kids liked them to
Jasmine W.
This is my sons favorite flavor, I love how they taste. They make a great snack for kids. They are also inexpensive which is a bonus.
Jessica L.
These are sticky, but the flavor makes up for that. This is our favorite flavor out of them all. Always disappear fast in our house.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I like all the Welch's fruit rolls. But this is my least favorite but it is still great and I love to put it in my kids lunch boxes.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!