BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Heather W.
West warwick, RI
Again 5his is my daughter's favorite flavor of these she takes these as snack every day to school and they are actually healthy thanks
Ashley V.
I loved this! The flavor was amazing. My son has asked me to purchase these since I let him try one. I received these for free to test.
blaise k.
hoytville , OH
i was a little weirded out by the color of it because tropical punch is usually red or around there but these were actually appetizing!
KISSY V.
Yonkers, NY
Very yummy. I enjoyed all three flavors. My kids wanted to taste them too and they liked them as well. Great option for a lunch snack.
Tosha G.
Englewood, CO
My family loves these. They are amazing for on the go and lunches. Love that they are made with pectin instead of gelatin. Great flavor
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
We loved these! Such great flavor, and texture. Can't wait to buy more! Could not find them at my local store, hope they have them soon
Tiera G.
Layton, UT
I loved these so did my toddler they were a perfect snack for him I have boug g9t many more since my sample and will continue to
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
These roll ups have really good flavor, but they still get stuck in your teeth. This was the first time trying and will be the last.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor. But I also am not a huge tropical flavor fan. My kids enjoy them. I do, however, like the texture.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
My kids loved these! I usually buy fruit roll ups and my youngest two will open them but never eat them and these they all ate them.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!