BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Heather O.
POCAHONTAS, AR
Loved the fruit rolls ups but this was my least fav flavor idk why but it just didn't agree with my taste buds nor did the little snacks
Mayuko T.
These are yummy and my kids love them too. The only concern is a mess and cavity! Make sure kids brush their teeth after eating this one!
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
These were really good. My daughter loved them also. I will be looking for these next time I'm at the store. All the flavors were great.
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
We loved these! Such great flavor, and texture. Can't wait to buy more! Could not find them at my local store, hope they have them soon
blaise k.
hoytville , OH
i was a little weirded out by the color of it because tropical punch is usually red or around there but these were actually appetizing!
Heather W.
West warwick, RI
Again 5his is my daughter's favorite flavor of these she takes these as snack every day to school and they are actually healthy thanks
Tosha G.
Denver, CO
My family loves these. They are amazing for on the go and lunches. Love that they are made with pectin instead of gelatin. Great flavor
Amber D.
Sikeston, MO
Taste was not very good at all to me. I like these in other flavors but this one was much to mango or something and left a nasty taste
Christi V.
Hypoluxo , FL
I don’t really like regular fruit roll ups. This one was not only very flavorful but also soft and chewy. My kids and I liked it a lot!
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
These are by far my favorite new Welch’s flavor! It’s a nice change to the usual “fruit” flavors. My kids and I absolutely loved them!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!