BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
My daughter is an extremely picky eater and she absolutely loves these. Since trying them we have started buying them sometimes for her.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
My son loves fruit snacks and these are so wonderful to have in the pantry. The flavor is so yummy! These are my sins go to fruit snacks.
Ryan M.
Escalon, CA
My daughter LOVES fruit Snacks. She usually has 3 or 4 packets at a time. I'm super glad I have a child who loves her fruit and veggies.
Rebecca A.
Clifton Park , NY
Got this in my sparkel vox box! These were my favorite flavor of the threee but they are all great. This one reminds me of my childhood .
Nicole S.
Leesburg , GA
This one is still a great product, but is not my favorite flavor. The flavor is just a little bland to me, but the kids seem to enjoy it.
Heather O.
POCAHONTAS, AR
Loved the fruit rolls ups but this was my least fav flavor idk why but it just didn't agree with my taste buds nor did the little snacks
Candace M.
O Fallon, MO
They're so good. Shared them with my son. He enjoyed the fruitiness on these rolls. Would definitely buy. Easy for a toddler to eat too.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
I shared this fruit roll with my niece who is 13. I didn't really care for the flavor but she liked it and wants me to buy some for her.
christina p.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I will for sure buy more in the future for myself and my family! I love that they’re not expensive and easy for us to grab and come home!
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
These were really good. My daughter loved them also. I will be looking for these next time I'm at the store. All the flavors were great.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!