BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...3 Answers
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I am in love with the flavor of these fruit rolls!!! They are absolutely delicious. These are a must try and I cannot wait to purchase more.
Mercedes V.
These ones are t he best o the best. If u would taste heaven for just a second this is one of the to things I bet u could find it at. Yummy!
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
Lives this flavor and I love this company they make great snacks for kids. As a mom I’m always looking for healthy and tasty good qualities.
Shauntel M.
Very yummy! My kids really like them. Easy treat for school lunch. Price is pretty good plus with the coupons out you can get a great deal!!
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Me and my girls love these , we got them in our voxbox and had the whole box gone the first day . they are a must have in the house now
Carissa C.
Chester, VA
Tropical punch is not my favorite flavor. It gets a little sickening to me personally. I love these snacks, just not this particular flavor.
marcela m.
Sn jacinto
They are good but the only problem is that they are like goo when you rip it apart and really sticky i wouldnt buy this on a regular basis..
Sarah Y.
Fort Campbell, KY
My son absolutely loved these especially the strawberry fruit rolls!! He kept asking for more, so when I go to the store now I pick them up!!
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
Fruit rolls were very tasty but I'm thinking they were way too sticky. My kids enjoyed them but they had them stuck to their little fingers.
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
These are the best ones out of the entire line of fruit snacks in my opinion. Flavorful, juicy tasty treats for any age! My new go to snack.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.