BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Tonya C.
North Vernon, IN
The kids love them and I do too!!! This is a snack I can feel good about letting the kids have and they love them and think they are candy!!!
marcela m.
Sn jacinto
They are good but the only problem is that they are like goo when you rip it apart and really sticky i wouldnt buy this on a regular basis..
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
Lives this flavor and I love this company they make great snacks for kids. As a mom I’m always looking for healthy and tasty good qualities.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I am in love with the flavor of these fruit rolls!!! They are absolutely delicious. These are a must try and I cannot wait to purchase more.
Bridget W.
Enterprise, AL
My daughters really loved it. The took it from me to eat
Of course we had to find coupons to get a few more boxes. Now we're school prepped!
Dustin N Y.
Waynesboro, PA
My kiddos loved them so much I had to go and purchase them from the store. They were very fruity and didn't leave an after taste in the mouth
ASHLEIGH S.
Thus one tasted a but artificial. I still liked the consistncy, same as the others. Again, a bit softer then I like. Stuck in my teeth a bit.
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
These are the best ones out of the entire line of fruit snacks in my opinion. Flavorful, juicy tasty treats for any age! My new go to snack.
Carissa C.
Chester, VA
Tropical punch is not my favorite flavor. It gets a little sickening to me personally. I love these snacks, just not this particular flavor.
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
Fruit rolls were very tasty but I'm thinking they were way too sticky. My kids enjoyed them but they had them stuck to their little fingers.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Jazmin D.