BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Best fruit rolls I’ve tried. Adult worthy. Not overly sweet but not tart either. Will be buying these again for me oops I mean for grandsons
marcela m.
Sn jacinto
They are good but the only problem is that they are like goo when you rip it apart and really sticky i wouldnt buy this on a regular basis..
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
Lives this flavor and I love this company they make great snacks for kids. As a mom I’m always looking for healthy and tasty good qualities.
Ashley K.
Great flavor & texture! My girls loved them! They were begging for more when they finished the first one! Definitely surpassed expectations!
ASHLEIGH S.
Thus one tasted a but artificial. I still liked the consistncy, same as the others. Again, a bit softer then I like. Stuck in my teeth a bit.
Darcy G.
Thought these were very sticky. My 6 year old made quite a big mess with this. She had it all over. She was also not a big fan of the flavor.
Shelley G.
I don't like this flavor really. Its tart to me and a bit to tart for my liking. My kids love it so they like it when I get them this flavor.
Bridget W.
Enterprise, AL
My daughters really loved it. The took it from me to eat
Of course we had to find coupons to get a few more boxes. Now we're school prepped!
Mercedes V.
These ones are t he best o the best. If u would taste heaven for just a second this is one of the to things I bet u could find it at. Yummy!
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
Very sticky so much that it was difficult to eat and the taste was not good. Could not have decided the flavor if I wasn’t told before hand.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!